Chapter 23

It was about 10:30 when he walked wobbly and weakly into the dorm. Everyone was asleep. He wanted to just lay down on the floor right there. His head throbbed and his mind kept flashing back to the room. He felt so much pain. He swayed as he walked and then he baciacly fell into his bed. He hadn't even walked around that much and he felt like hell, maybe he should of stayed at St mungos but no he hated that place. He had no one to talk to.

As he lay in bed the room came back into his mind and he began to cry. He shook and then his breathe became rattled he remembered it only nearly two days ago he was shaking on the floor blood drenched. His clothes still wore the blood of that day. He soon cried himself to sleep.

"What you wanna do today" james said feeling hopeless on his bed. It was Sunday morning. Peter and remus had woken up and they all sat dully in the room. They started to chat and then after a bit it awoke sirius. He had been under his cotheres no one had noticed him there. He then heard Peter say "Should we see if lily's in the common room" he said. "Shut up" sirius groaned he felt so groggy and he felt like his body was still in pain.

Everyone fell silent "Did you hear something" James said confused and the others nodded. Sirius then realised were he was. He lifted his head out from under the cotheres. His head was still bandages. "That was me" sirius piped up. Everyone stared at him. In secounds Remus had run over and hugged sirius the other boys ran over soon after. "What happened, are you ok, when did you get here" James blurted out. Sirius laughed "I'm fine, Minnie was at the hospital yesterday and we convinced the nurse to let me come back, I got back around 10" sirius said. "Why didn't you wake us" peter asked. "I was tired myself so I thought we could just wait for the morning".

The door opened "Are you lazy heads still asleep" Lily began and then she spotted sirius. She smiled at him and him at her there Freindship was nice.

They had been talking for a while when Peter said "We should go get breakfast, sirius you don't look like you've eaten in days" peter said. "Can't if I got out of bed and a teacher saw me trip or not walk in a strait line it would be strait to St mungos, I had to agree to stay in my bed until I was fully better, you lot go have breakfast I'll see you in a bit" he said. The others began to alive but in the end Remus said he wasn't hungry anyway and would stay. "Sirius, I'm sorry realy sorry, if I was strong enough if I had fought regulus you, wouldn't of gone, you,- I jusr can't bear to think what happened to you so if you can, forgive me" Remus said not meeting sirius eye. "Remus, you realy think I would blame you, I feel like absolutely crap I still feel like how it was when they- hurt, but even after all of that all I could think about was if you were OK, he had thrown you on the ground and left you" and with that sirius fell silent tears whelming up in his eyes.

"So your saying you still feel the pain from when they hurt you" Remus asked and sirius nodded. Secounds later remus slapped Sirius on his face. "Oww" he examined. "Your so fucking stupid, I was completely fine and your still ill and you came here you, stupid little-" Remus said, but with that sirius knew he couldn't wait any longed he grabbed remus chin and pulled remus lips to his. They kissed. Remus broke apart from him "You just wanted to get out that argument didn't you" Remus said. Sirius shook his head and said "No, your just so cute when your bosy and also you owe me one you slapped me" he said massaging his cheek. "Sorry" Remus whispered.

Sirius chuckled at him "No need to say sorry, I'll always forgive you" he said. Sirius took remus hand in his and closed his eyes and kissed remus hand. In those seconds of darkness he had a flashback. He saw the room his face had just hit the ground again, he felt the pain surge through him this was the worst one of all when all three of them did the spell. Sirius opened his eyes again to see a worried looking remus.

"Are you ok you sort of zoned out" Remus asked. Sirius shook his head and then felt  a shiver come across him he became completely cold he couldn't stop shivering. "Hey, hey its ok" Remus said. He took one of his hands and rubbed it on Sirius back and with his other he rabbed sirius arm. Finnaly sirius stopped shivering "Sorry, it was like I saw the place the place they hurt me, it was the worst part, the three people there used the crutiatuc curse on me at the same time" he said. Tears had appeared in his eyes and then he looked at Remus tears had appeared in his eyes too.

The rest of the day everyone sat up in the dorm. Finnaly, sirius explained to everyone what had happened. It was the first people he had told.

Sirius kept on thinking of the room and getting automaticly creeped out. Although he had told them what had happened he didn't tell them the part were he asked to be killed.

Sirius and remus were snuggled toghther in sirius bed. Sirius knew he had to tell someone "Look I probaly sound like a wimp, but in that room I asked to be killed" sirius said slowly. Remus looked at him and hugged him tightly at the thought that they did fulfil his request.