chapter 37 : stunned .

"It's weird, It's like a dream but it's a reality because of Ayadh

"It's weird, It's like a dream but it's a reality because of Ayadh. I still can't believe this Haya. You know I had left all hopes of you being my friend again but Alhamdulillah , your my friend again " Anat said to Haya who had come to Ayadh's house to meet Anat . It's been a week since they are back to being friends and in this time , all the misunderstandings they had was sorted out . The friends had forgotten Yasir's chapter and restarted there Friendship.

" Yes Anat, even I had left all hopes of us being friends again and honestly all thanks to jiju ( Bro in law) that he made this possible. Your very

lucky to have him as your life partner " Haya said.

"Yes Alhamdulillah I am " Anat said and a heat rose up on her cheeks making them pink with blush .

"Ya Allah someone's blushing so much !!!!" Haya exclaimed seeing Anat blush , Anat just nodded her head as Haya teased her .

The 2 friends were enjoying each other's company , when suddenly Haya yelled "why don't you plan a surprise for Ayadh bhaijaan(bro in law)?" .

"Surprise? What kind of surprise " Anat asked Haya not knowing what was she talking about.

"Oh my silly Anat !!! I mean why don't you gift something to bhaijaan as a gesture of telling him thanks " Haya explained.

"Well , your idea is nice but what will I gift him ?" Anat asked .

"Do you know what is the best gift for men?" Haya asked .

"No what is it ?" Anat asked.

"Anat don't tell me you don't even know that " Haya asked dramatically .

"Haya I honestly don't know . What is It?" Anat asked confused .

"Well !!! The best gift for men are there wives " Haya said.

"Ahhhhh!!! Haya , I am not understanding anything . Wife is it ? And how am I supposed to gift myself to Ayadh? " Anat asked with wide eyes.

"Anat darling , you don't have to gift him yourself . You have to gift him your love " Haya said.

"Love?" Anat asked as her mind reminded her the status of her relationship with Ayadh, which had lots of care , respect and value of each other but not love . But isn't it the fact that you respect and care someone when you love them? .
So do I and Ayadh love each other ?.

"Ok let's go up to your room , I'll tell you what you have to do " .

"Haya will you tell me what are your plans ?" Anat asked .

"Ok , I'll tell you have patience , first tell me , is there any dress that bhaijaan likes to see you in ?" Haya asked .

"Dress? But why ? I don't know about any such dress " Anat replied .