chapter 34 :confess

****

****

"Anat!!! " Ayadh called her as he lay on top of her .

"I m sorry Anat, I know you are very angry , I can understand but don't leave me alone like everyone else did . Get mad at me , yell at me , get upset with me but don't leave me . I can't live without you " Ayadh said tucking a strand of Anat's hair behind her ear . As a tear popped out of his eyes .

Anat melted completely with the pain her husband was facing but she was not going to be normal so easily . She wanted him to tell her something else which Ayadh was not aware of .

She tried to move out of Ayadh's embrace and Ayadh had no strength in him to force her more to stay back so he moved back and let her get up from the bed but he still laid their with his eyes letting out his pain .

Anat moved towards the room door but not before saying " I'll go make lunch . Freshen up " .

Ayadh's eyes lit up with joy as she said it but then Anat didn't let them last for long as she added.

"I m just staying with you ,I haven't forgiven you and I am staying here not for you but because, if I go back home now , my family will get to know our story . That's it . I hope you don't cook beautiful stories about us in your head " she went down as she said it.

Ayadh smiled as she left the room . At least his wifey had agreed to stay .

Ayadh called his maasi to tell her the good news about Anat coming back home and after calling her , he went to get freshen up.

********

"Assalamualaikum bhabhi" Anat said as she received Sehrish's call.

"Walaikumassalam , how is my lil sis ? Seems like she is forgotten us after going back to her husband " Sehrish said in a teasing tone.

"Alhamdulillah bhabhs I m fine and how can I even forget you people it's equal to impossible . I was just busy with donating mom's clothes and things to needy . You know right I wasn't here after Ayadh's mom's death so everything was as it is . Now when I m here I thought I shouldn't delay distributing stuff to needy and even maasi had come oher she helped me with the stuff and while pulling out her things we often miss her and weep . I was with her only for some months bhabhi but in such short time she gave me a large amount of love which I can never forget .Her softness , her decent behavior , her soft spoken attitude everything" Anat said with her tone getting low as she felt sad.

" I understand Anat, you know you and me are too lucky we are Alhamdulillah blessed with best mother in laws in the world . I know you miss her but may be her absence in your lives is meant to bring you and Ayadh close , with that I think I should mention that we are even blessed with best husband's in the world . Trust me Anat , Ayadh bhaijaan loves you a lot . Mark my words you could have never got any person better then her " Sehrish said with confidence heard in her voice.

" close ? Me ? Ayadh ? " what are you talking bhabhi I dint get you? " Anat asked pretending she knew nothing .

" come on Anat don't hide it from me at least. Both me and Arsalaan knew that you and Ayadh had some misunderstanding and that is why you came here . You thought we wouldn't get to know? Me and Arsalaan are married for 2 years now we can understand how husband and wife's relationship is and Anat I am telling you again Ayadh bhaijaan really loves you. You can see his love for you in his eyes " Sehrish said.

"If that is so bhabhi . Why isn't he telling me that ? Why isn't he telling me that he loves me ? That he always wants me to be his wife ? Why isn't he making me feel that I am the one with whom he wants to enter Jannah ? Why bhabhi ? Why can't he understand ? I am waiting for him to speak that and tell me what I mean to him but he !!!! He is not ready to open his mouth . Only allah knows why? " Anat said as cried .

"Ya Allah Anat!!!! So this is the whole problem . You want him to confess his feelings to you right?" Sehrish asked.

"Yes bhabhi I want him to tell me . Tell me that though we both never thought of being in love . We both are in love " Anat said actually yelled .

" ahemm..... ahemmm...... bhaijaan loves you that's for sure but I didn't know that you love him so much " Sehrish said in teasing tone .

"Bhaabhhhiiiii!!!!!!!" Anat said dragging the word.

" Ok now jokes apart .listen to me carefully Anat. Some relationships do not require I love you's and confessions . Haven't you heard the saying that actions speak louder then words . So look at bhaijaan's gestures , look at the way he cares for you , the way he respects you and try to find love in his gestures you 'll automatically know how much he loves you and stop thinking negative stuff " . Sehrish said .

"I'll try bhabhi , I'll keep your words in mind . Anyways how is my Arshan baby " Anat asked .

" He fine Alhamdulillah but missing his phupee" Sehrish said and the sis in law duo kept chatting for sone more time .

After Anat disconnected Sehrish's call she thought about what Sehrish told her . Sehrish was right Ayadh's every gesture showed the care and respect he had for her but love was still missing because love is sometimes either verbal or physical but here Ayadh can't be expected to show verbal love because Anat had lost all hopes that he is ever gonna say her that he loves her but at least he could show his love physically like he did when they had been to their vacation which had turned into honeymoon in the last days .

Anat was too confused . It's basically human psychology that when you are insecure or if you have a feeling of losing someone you always tend to think negatively instead of anything positive .

Anat was done with this confusions and what she told Sehrish was half story . The rest half was known only to her and Ayadh. Ayadh never intended to marry her and neither did she intend to marry him but both of them ended feeling peace in each other's company but was this peace a part love they felt or was it that they were getting used to each other ? Or is it like they are getting obsessed or addicted to each other ?

Anat was not able to express her feelings and that's why she wanted Ayadh to confess his feelings so that she can be sure about what she felt for him but sometimes life tests you to great extents and may be this was one those tests to Anat and Ayadh.

******

So my lovely readers I am humbly sorry for such a late update but then trust me I have my exams which are way more then hectic and to add on to it I was talking about a special event of my life . I don't know if I am ready to announce it yet but then if you people could guess that and tell me in comments then I may answer in yes or no .

Well coMing back to Anat and Ayadh.

What do you think Anat will do to make Ayadh confess?

Will Ayadh understand what Anat wants ?

What turn will this story take now ?

Will it sort or become more worst ?

Stay blessed . Stay excited and I'll update as soon as possible this time for sure .

Please do pray that may Allah bless every bodies life with khair and afiyah.☺