chapter 30 : misunderstanding

Fall in love with someone who will never let you go to sleep wondering if you still matter .

*****

"Anat promise me that you 'll never leave me like other's " Ayadh said and Anat knew clearly what emotions Ayadh was holding in his heart for her .

Everyone who were present for his mother's funeral had left . The whole house was silent completely. Arsalaan had informed Anat that even while burrying his mother Ayadh never cried . He was surely hiding a lot of pain inside him which Ayadh had to let out or else it can have an adverse effect on him .

Anat brought a glass of water for Ayadh which he silently drank staring at the trees through window .

"Ayadh look at me" Anat said to which Ayadh just turned towards Anat but never looked into her eyes .
Ayadh dint want to break down . He already has faced so much in his life that he was not ready for lose of his mom but here he had lost another precious thing of his life .

He knew that Anat was trying to share his pain but he dint want to show his weak side to Anat because if he would do so , it would melt him and if by chance ,anytime in life Anat goes away from him . He would loose himself with her.

After trying a lot Anat knew what exactly she should do to bring her husband back to normal. She turned him towards her and kissed his lips leaving him in a shock . The tears rolled down Ayadh's eye as he kissed her back . Anat made him sit in the couch while she was still standing . Ayadh wrapped his arms around her waist placing his head on her chest . Anat hugged him back and caressed his hair and kissed his forehead . Tear streams made way to the couple's eyes who were missing his mom badly . She always wanted them to stay with each other and she always cared for both Anat and Ayadh equally . How were they supposed to forget her so easily . So they cried there hearts out in embrace of each other .

After almost 35 minutes Ayadh broke the silence as he said "Anat promise me that you'll never leave me like other's "

Anat knew the sensitivity of the moment and she knew that she could do anything just to stay with Ayadh forever cause she herself had no idea what feelings she hold in her heart for Ayadh.

"I promise Ayadh, I'll always stay with you forever . I'll always be yours . Even if you don't want me to be " Anat said and Ayadh hugged her again.

They lay on bed in each other's embrace but with complete silence and the only voice which could be heard was ticking of wall clock.

........

Ayadh was least bothered about everything for next 3 days but the way Anat took care of him was completely appreciatable .

"I thought I have been married to a well matured gentle man but now it seems like I am married to a kid " Anat said to Ayadh dramatically.

"Wifey the truth is that you are married to a well matured gentle man who loves being kid only around you "
Ayadh said with a faint smile .
Only Allah knew how much she missed being called wifey by her husband.

Ayadh went near Anat and hugged her . He hugged very tightly. He hugged her for a little more longer time as he said " Anat never go away from me . I need you by my side forever. I need you so much that I can't even let your shadow go away from me . Don't leave me like everyone else did Anat . Please " .

Anat s heart beated with a weird rhythm hearing Ayadh. "I 'll never leave you Ayadh. Never " she said and Ayadh hugged her even more tightly .

"But......" Anat said .

"But what " Ayadh asked.

" you'll have to leave me now " Anat said.

"What? Why?" Ayadh asked.