chapter 31 :his dad.

If you think love is perfection then your living in an illusion.

******

"Awww my Arshan is looking so cute in this dress " Anat said as she kissed her little nephews cheek .

"Did I disturb the aunt-nephew duo ?" Sehrish asked as he came in to the room were Anat sat playing with Arshan.

"No bhabhi !! I was just playing with him " Anat replied.

"Anat is everything Ok?" Sehrish asked.

"Yes bhabhi Alhamdulillah everything is fine . What would happen ?" Anat asked trying to hide her hurt emotions.

"If everything was fine then Arshan your phupi (aunt) would have been cursing your mom for coming on wrong time and disturbing you people " Sehrish said as she took Arshan from bed and placed him in her lap and started to caress his hair in order to make him fall asleep.

"Bhabhi Arshan was sleepy so there was no point in doing drama s with you , saying you disturbed us " Anat said with a smile .

"Anat as a bachelor girl you always admired me and Arsalaan when ever we were together right?" Sehrish asked.

"Yes bhabhi you both are admirable . I couldn't help but admire your pair every time when bhai took care of you , the way he looks at you with love shining in his eyes , the way you handle him , everything used to leave me mesmerized" Anat said imagining all those beautiful scenes .

"Yes my lovely sister those things are mesmerizing but have you ever seen your bro' s anger ? You know they were many times when he actually hurt me a lot with his anger . You remember Arsalaan's employee Zarun?"

"Yes bhabhi I remember, he was the one who had proposed you after your engagement with Bhaiya right?"

"Yes and at that time your bhaiya hurt me to extents . He dint give me a chance to explain, he dint let me tell that the only person in my heart was him instead he stopped me from going to office and preponed our wedding . I am not complaining about him . It's just that when you love a person , you sometimes end up hurting them and Arsalaan's love for me was so deep that he did all that unintentionally. Even now when ever he gets angry I just keep quiet and wait till he calms down . In he anger he tells me things which I never expect from him , sometimes he even blames me for things I dint do but at the end of the day , he is the one who apologises to me " Sehrish ended.

"I know about bhai' s anger bhabhi but why are you telling this to me all of a sudden? " Anat asked.

"Because I wanna let you know that marriage is not a bed of rose it has thorns along with roses . I know I shouldn't be interfering in your married life but you know some where that your pain can't be hidden from me and considering your feelings I would just say stay patient and have faith in Allah whatever is happening wrong will become right with time but never think that your spouse doesn't care for you cause that person would be in more pain than in you are after hurting you " Sehrish explained to which Anat just smiled .

"Arshan slept I'll take him to my room , you take rest " Sehrish said and left taking tiny Arshan in her arms .

I trust Allah bhabhi but I don't know if Ayadh will ever turn back to me or no.

Though Anat tried a lot to explain Ayadh that she dint hide the news of his dad meeting his mom on purpose, Ayadh never for a second tried to understand her point of view . He dint even want to hear what Anat was trying to tell.

Anat came back to her mom's house saying that she wasn't able to stay at her in laws place as everything in that house was reminding her of her mother in law. She told her brother that she needed some distraction to come over the trauma of her mother in laws death and some how convinced her family with a lie , though Arsalaan told her that Ayadh would need her the most at this painful time she some how managed to distract him out of the topic.