chapter 23 : saree

****

****

I was still not able to find out what was Ayadh upto . He came close to me and then suddenly took my duppata which was laying on bed and wrapped me with it . He just dint wrap me in duppata ,he wrapped me up in his arms as well . His gaze hovering on my face making me nervous . He came close to my ear . His breath burning my neck . "Why are you wearing this saree Anat " he asked making my ear lobe warm with his breath .

"A.... ay....... Ayadh mom......... mom wanted me to...........to wear this ". I said struggling to free my self from his embrace but his grip tightened more around my waist . I groaned as his palm moved on my bare waist which was visible from my Saree.

"Anat !!go change . I don't want you to wear this " he said as he was slowly brushing his well trimmed beard on my neck making me melt more and more.

"Ayadh !!!! But....." I tried to speak but he stopped me by placing his finger on my lips .

Stop looking at me like this Ayadh. Your gaze is killing me .

He then moved his finger towards my mole and started caressing it with his thumb.

Mole? Not again!!! This mole made me loose myself in him last time.

.........
A

YADH'S POV

I entered our room in a hurry as I was running late for Nikah but the beauty in front of me . Ahhhhhh....... How should I tell how beautiful she was looking in that red Saree perfectly drapped on her . The Saree was displaying her perfect figure with her waist slightly being visible through it . She had done a little make up and for first time I saw her lips painted with red lipstick which was perfectly matching with her Saree. Loose strands of her hair falling on her shoulder . Her eyes were beautified with eye liner but were swollen as well which meant she was crying .

Ya Allah reduce her pains . I can't see her like this and only you know what is hurting her so much.

Wait!!! Is she gonna wear this and attend the wedding were any man's eye can fall on her .

No way!!!

I went close to her and found a duppata lying on bed I took it and wrapped her with it . She told me mom wanted her to wear it but I still can't let her wear this . She was trying hard to get out of my embrace but which man would let her beautiful wife go out of his embrace especially when she is looking so gorgeous 😉.

I wrapped her more tightly and moved my hand on her bare waist making her graon. I inhaled the aroma of her shampoo as my head was placed on her shoulder. I don't know why but I love brushing my beard on her neck May be because I know how she melts in my embrace when I do that but why am I melting her in my arms . When our marraige actually din't mean anything to us .