chapter 32 : forgiveness

No love is greater between two souls than the love between spouses.

********

Anat was in deep slumber of sleep when she dreamt about Ayadh. He sat beside her with tears in his eyes , his one hand interwind with hers her and another tugged the loose strand of her hair which was falling in her face.

Anat smiled in dream , thinking at least in dream her Ayadh was with her but her dream broke as she felt something soft on her forehead and she say up to realise that her Ayadh was really there . It wasn't a dream, he really had tears in his eyes , there hands were interwind too.

She pulled her hand away from his as she realised why he was here .

Anat understood what Sehrish told her that there will be both positive and a negative side in a relationship but the way Ayadh behaved with her was not at all right , he knew her for more then 7 months so couldn't he trust her for a minute? Or couldn't he have a little courtesy to let her explain the truth ? But no !! How could Mr. Ayadh give her a chance of he would hear to her for 5 minutes the whole world would die in earth quake .
Based on all this Anat was never gonna go back with Ayadh .

"Anat I am sorry " Ayadh said and Anat just got off the bed and went to washroom , closing the door with a this behind her .

Ayadh recalled what his dad told to annoy him when he was getting out of his house to come take back Anat.

"Going to bring your wife back?" His dad asked.

"It's none of your business just stay away " Ayadh said angrily and was about to drice the car when he heard him say.

"Remember son, till date whathere I said came true . So even today I m telling you , your wife will never come back like your mom didnt " Ayadh got out of car in anger as he said .

"My wife will come back and I'll not come back home without her and if I find you around my house once again , I'll get you arrested so just get lost from here" Ayadh left as he said it .

Ayadh's thought broke as Anat came out of washroom . She went near dressing table ,braided her messed hair and started to walk out of the room, ignoring Ayadh as if he was not in the room .

Ayadh rushed up to her and caught her wrist as he said " Anat listen to me for 5 minutes and then do what ever you want , I promise I won't stop you "

"I told you the same thing 3 days back did you listen to me ? No right ? Then why should I? " Anat told as she pulled her hand away from his . The attitude in Anat's voice and body language was alien to Ayadh, never in last 7 months he had seen this behavior of his wife .