chapter 4 :strangers?

Have faith in Allah he has better plans for you.

.........

"After u add all ingredients . You should just leave it for steam " sehrish said to Anat .

"Ok bhabhi " Anat replied.

Sehrish was an excellent cook and she was teaching Anat all recipes as her mom in law ( Anat 's Mom) had instructed her to do so .

"Bhabhi you really are master chef and I enjoy learning cooking with you " Anat said.

"Lier you like learning from me cause your scared to learn it from mom (anat' s mom ) cause if she sees the mess you create in the kitchen while cooking your dead " Sehrish said winking at Anat.

Anat narrowed her eyes and burst out in laughter "Yes bhabs that is also partially true " Anat said winking back at Sehrish.

"Anat your bhaiya have left a gift for you in dining table ,just check it out" Sehrish said.

"Gift!!!! For me ? Woow!!!!! What is it" Anat almost yelled in excitement.

"Relax my dear ,why don't u see it by yourself?" Sehrish calmed her down and she ran towards dining hall .

She saw a very elegant gift box laying on the table along with a letter .
She opened the box first ,where she found a beautiful finger ring and she recalled which ring it was .

Pic of gift box pic above

"Bhai I want this ring it's so pretty"Anat said

"Anat you can buy this ring for your wedding but not now"Arsalaan replied..

" but bhai why not now?" Anat asked.

"Why not some other ring ? Why only this " Arsalaan asked.

"Cause it's special " Anat replied.

"Exactly this is my point ,that its special and there will be a time in your life when you 'll become so special to some one as this ring is special to you and that time you can have it " Arsalaan said.

"Did you like it ?" Sehrish asked.

"Bhabhi this ring ?" Anat asked in confusion .

"Read the letter you'll get answer for all your questions" Sehrish said.

Anat opened the letter and started to read it.

Dear sis ,

I hope you remember what I told you ,when you requested me to buy you this ring .
I told you that I'll buy it for you, when you become so special to some one, as this ring is special to you and that day is come today .

Anat, I know you might be nervous ,scared and all sort of emotions might be troubling you .
But remember one thing ,Ayadh is a very nice person at heart .

I know him from 5 years and that is the reason me and dad choose him for you .

He 'll really love you,care for you ,and will protect you from every evil as me and dad do ,Insha Allah.