chapter 8 : Mr.husband

Narrated Aishah(R.A) : Jibril came to prophet (S.A.W) with her image upon a piece of green cloth and he said "she is your wife in the world and here after".

.........

The bedroom was beautifully decorated for the couple with Jasmine and roses .
2 beautiful hearts were made right in the centre of the bed ,beside which Anat sat folding her legs close to her chest .

Her heart jumped in its place, when she heard the voice of door getting latched . But she calmed herself down .

"Relax ,everyone left, it's only you and me . You don't have to sit like a statue now" Ayadh told while he took a seat beside her.

Anat smiled internally and lifted the veil which was covering her face and said " jazakallahu Khair ,honestly I m tired of all this rituals " .

Ayadh chuckled " same here ,I m tired too " he said huffing.

"So " Anat asked.

"So? "Ayadh asked her back confused.

" what's next?" Anat asked.

"Next ? I think next should be freshening up and sleeping " Ayadh said and he lay down on bed in front of Anat and she chuckled.

"Mr. Ayadh ,would you mind changing and then sleeping ? I don't like people sleeping in my bed with the clothes they wore whole day " Anat said.

" excuse me . What did you say? Your bed? " Ayadh asked raising his eyebrow.

" Ok fine , our bed but yet you can't sleep with this clothes on " she said looking at the flowers beside her.

" are you trying to boss on me Ms . Anat? " Ayadh asked.

" well first of all it's Mrs.Anat and secondly, I think a wife has all rights to boss on her husband " Anat said with a mischievous smile and both of them burst out into laughter.

" fine ,enough of laughing, I'll go into dressing room and change till then you can get rid of your kilograms of jewellery" Ayadh said and Anat chuckled on his dialogue.

Anat was trying her best to remove the hook of jewellery which was stuck on her hair but she couldn't remove it and she jumped in her place when she heard the dressing room door click open .

She turned back and saw Ayadh looking at her . She kept quiet for a while and thought if she could ask his help cause she knew ,if she try a little harder to remove the hook ,it is gonna result in breaking her hair , which she obviously doesn't want .

Ayadh is any way my mahram now . He can look at my hair.

She thought and turned behind and found him still looking at her .

"Mr.husband, instead of staring at me, you can move forward and help me out " she said in annoyed tone and Ayadh chuckled while he moved close to her.

" I guess, I was waiting for my wife to ask for help" he replied with a chuckle.

" is it? But be careful ,I love my hair . So even if one strand of my hair breaks ,you 'll not be spared " she said in a serious tone.

"As you command madam " he said while unbraiding her hair.

" here you go ,it's done and I dint let your hair break "he said in a proud tone.

" good " Anat said.

"You really have very pretty hair " Ayadh said looking directly in her eyes . She lowered her eyes and said " I know".

Ayadh went towards the bed and took his pillow and starred walking when Anat called him " Ayadh , where are you going ?" .

" Don't tell me that you have taken this husband -wife joke seriously and you wanna sleep with me like a wife "Ayadh said raising his eyebrow and Anat threw a pillow at him and said " shut up! " .

"Anat ,why did you call me then ? I was going to sleep on couch " Ayadh said.

" couch ? "Anat asked raising her eyebrow to which Ayadh nodded.

" are you mad?" She asked in disbelief.

" why will I be mad?" Ayadh asked .

" you wanna sleep in couch so that the whole world gets to know that we don't believe in concept love ?"

" And how will the whole world get to know that? When only we both are in this room ?".Ayadh said.

"You don't know the tricks that old ladies play to find out relationship between newly married couple and there first target is bed " Anat said and Ayadh looked at her confused .

" Anat, I don't know, what do you mean?"

"Relax Ayadh , I m just telling you that you sleep on bed " Anat said and when Ayadh tried to speak she stopped him saying "wait!! Let me complete first then you can speak " she took a deep breath and spoke again "we both will sleep on bed but with a pillow wall seperating us so that no one gets a chance of doubting on us " .

"Are you serious? " Ayadh asked in disbelief.

" I m very serious Ayadh " she said .

" great then even I'll get to sleep peacefully " he said and started moving rose petals from bed but Anat stopped him saying " Don't spoil it it's looking beautiful and they are just petals not thorns . You can sleep on it peacefully " she said and made a pillow wall .

"So I'll sleep on right side and you on left , is it ok ?" She asked.

" perfect! " he said and soon they went into deep slumber of sleep .

.........

Ayadh felt uncomfortable as he had a habit of sleeping in the king sized bed all by himself but now he was sharing it with his better half . He opened his eyes and took a look at side clock which showed 4 :30 am and then he turned to his right, when he saw Anat was missing . He thought she might have gone to washroom but he soon realised that washroom lights were off.

He saw a little light coming from dressing room so he went there . He froze in his place when his eyes fell on Anat ,who was lost in her prayers .

Her hands were in dua and streams of tears were coming out of her eyes .

She is looking beautiful. Isn't she? But why is she crying ? Did I hurt her in anyway ? Why am I not able to see her cry ?

Ayadh stood his place lost in his thoughts .

******

Assalamualaikum my dear readers .

Aren't they a little more cuter then cute?

Do you think they will seriously not fall in love ?

The way they got adjusted with each other in some hours shows how good there chemistry is ? But what is stopping them to love ?

And not forget we still have no idea about there secrets . So stay excited .

Stay blessed and do vote and comment.