chapter 22 :confused

A man does not require a degree to treat his wife well . He just requires a soft heart and good manners.

*******

Ayadh's pov.

I was so confused about Yasir and Anat and who wouldn't be ? I dint
Know whom to trust so I decided to be normal with both Anat and Yasir. Who ever is hiding their real face or who ever is trying to lie will be caught but both of them can't lie to me and I know their real sides . Hufffff.......

May be there is some misconception of things. I need to be normal and sort it out . I knew Anat will some how be disturbed with the fact that I was so casual with Yasir but I need to do this even if it hurts her .

I intentionally told mom to call Maasi and everyone else to our home . So that Yasir is always around me and I can note gestures of both Anat and Yasir towards each other .

When me and Yasir were fixing things in living room for wedding . I casually started teasing Yasir saying it was his turn to get married next. To which he told that he 'll surely marry but to the girl of his choice , a sharp pain started to build up in my heart . May be because I felt what if that girl is Anat?

My heart felt a punch on it when he said I was mesmerized by the beauty of the girl whom he likes . There was no other girl in this world who had magic to mesmerise me except for Anat and Yasir knew that very well as I had praised Anat's beauty many times in front of him and now I was regretting about my gesture.

The pain got even more harder when he said that the girls name begins from A and instead of telling her name he was exxagerating it. For a moment I felt like the Angel of death was standing infront of me to take away my soul .

I would have killed Yasir if he would ever mentioned Anat's name . Allah knows what was happening to me and when he finally told the name of an actresses as his love . I felt annoyed but there was a deep peace building up in me thinking it's not Anat whom he loves .

When I got busy with my work and I found Yasir looking at kitchen constantly with a kind of weird expression on his face . I had never in my entire life seen that kind of expression on his face . I followed the direction of his eyes and I saw Anat standing there doing some work .

I felt weird . I had an indescribable feeling . I went inside the kitchen and found Anat lost in some thought . I wrapped Anat in my arms and she moved with a jerk but still I din't let her go as I knew she was scared on my sudden touch . I found Yasir still looking at our direction May be he was seeing something else and I am just assuming things because of what Anat told me .

I looked back at Anat who was in tears by now . Allah knows what had happened now . When I turned her towards me . I realised her body was cold as if she was shivering . When I asked her what happened she dint tell me anything about what was going on in her mind but she told me she trusts on me the most. Making my heart do a kind of victory dance.

Her mole got my attention when I was looking at her . That mole was so beautifully placed by Allah just a inch above her lips . I was urging badly to touch it or should I say touch it with my lips . I still remember the first time when I noticed her mole in the pic which Arsalaan Bhai had sent. The pic was hiding the real beauty of Anat as Anat was much more beautiful than her pic. I reduced the distance between us but .......... What can I say it was a bad time as Yasmeen came in started to tell me about what mom told her but when I looked at Yasmeen I saw Yasir standing behind her . It seemed like he was trying to hide .

On the other hand Anat was trying to move out of my embrace but I pulled her more close and then dragged her to bedroom and everything I did till now was gesture to be shown to Yasir. I don't know why I wanted to show Yasir my closeness with Anat may be because I wanted to show him that Anat is mine . It's all so messed up I am still not able to figure out what is happening. Is it my illusion? Or is it that things are happening for real?

Forget about everything this mole of Anat I can't stay away from it anymore . So without wasting a minute I kissed her mole . I could just feel the way she was melting in my arms . I knew my kiss was making her lose herself . I wanted to kiss her more but ........ I can't do it ....... Stop it Ayadh...... no don't ........kiss her more .

My inner voices troubling me . I moved back and rested my forehead on hers and I don't know why but I just told her that I'll always be there for her and she doesn't have to feel lonely.

........

Anat 's pov.

Today is Yasmeen's wedding and I am dressing her up . I must say every girl gets a magical beauty on her face on her wedding day .

"Anat ,you dressed up Yasmeen so beautifully but when will you dress up ?" Mom asked.

"I was just about to go to get ready mom " I replied.

"But what are you going to where ?" Mom asked .

"I have many new dresses mom. You tell me what to wear and I'll wear that " I told.

"In that case wear this " mom said handing over to me a beautiful red Saree which was excellently designed with micro stones and it had a new mirror design making it more prettier then ever .

"But mom why this Saree?" I asked.

"Because I wanna see my daughter in this Saree. I don't want any excuses . Your wearing this Saree today for wedding at any cost " mom said and asked to move to my room and change .

While I was going to my room I saw Yasir standing in one corner and glaring at me from head to toe.
This is for the millionth time that he is glaring at me since the day he is come here to stay .

Only Allah knew how much I have cried in sujood simple to save me from this disgusted man . On the other hand Ayadh is completely normal with both of us . I don't know what is going on in his mind or may be he is least bothered about me .

He should be least bothered about me after all I mean nothing to him more than a person who stays with him day and night . Close to him but still miles apart from him . Why should he even choose me over his brother after all they know each other from birth. Tears rolled down my eyes as this thought croseed my eyes. My eyes were blood shot red . My nose turning red as I was crying really badly . Everything in me was dying with this thought but still a part of me was consoling me telling it was not true because if it was he would never support you ,he would never answer Haya on behalf of you . Why are you forgetting all that Anat ? .

After complete half an hour of crying I dressed up my self and applied make up to hide tear marks on my cheeks but my nose was still visibly red.

I was pinning the Saree when I turned back as the door clicked open . Ayadh entered his eyes fixed on me . His face expression less . Did he get to know that I was crying ? No ...then did Yasir tell him something against me ? Why will Ayadh trust him even if he says something against me ? Because he is Ayadh's cousin . Will Ayadh leave me just because Yasir lied to him something? I am sure Ayadh would have raised questions on My character so that Ayadh leaves me But does it mean Ayadh trusted on his words . My mind was showing me every worst thing that could happen on the other hand Ayadh was coming close to me .his every step increasing my heart beat . Is he gonna slap me ? Did Yasir fill so much of hate in his heart for me ?

My mind din't stop with its questions until Ayadh was just a step away from me and what he did next was more then unexpected for me .

.********

So my lovely readers I am sure you all are planning my murder since I ended the chap again in a peak scene .😂

I am very sorry about that but its really good to know your views in comments .

So let's see who guesses correctly what Ayadh did in the last?

Ayadh is still confused . How will he find out who the real culprit Is?

Will Anat's fears come true ?

When will this dirty gestures of Yasir stop?

Is he planning something bad?

Keep guessing . Stay blessed .

Do vote and comment.