chapter 35 : passion

******

******

"wake up wifey its 4 am " Ayadh said as he kissed Anat's forehead . Anat smiled as she found her husband looking at her as soon as she opened her eyes but on sudden realisation she pushed him behind and turned towards the alarm clock on side table of her bed and took it in her hand.

"There are still 2 minutes for 4 and I can wake up for tahjud salah on my own ,you don't have to worry about it " she said showing the clock to Ayadh and stepped down the bed moving towards washroom in anger .

"Whats your problem Anat from a week your not talking to me , I know it was my fault but then it's enough of your anger now just stop this drama at once, don't test my patience Or you'll seriously see a very bad kind of Ayadh and at that time you'll regret your actions " Ayadh said holding her hand as she tried to go and Anat was still trying to get her hand out of his grasp but couldn't but she said .

"Your trying to threaten me is It? Fine ,show me all extents to which you can be bad let me not forgive you thinking your good . Show me all your worst faces ,hurt me in every way you can . I am made by allah so that every person can hurt me . So even you enjoy the fact " a tear drop escaped her cheek as she said this and Ayadh let her go at once . No matter how much ever he tries to deny but the fact was that some where even he had a soft corner for Anat.

He went out to his house lawns after offering salah and started jogging . Anat viewed him from window and she knew the reason for him running more faster then ever and she knew his face was hiding lots of emotions behind that sweat . She knew what he felt but why couldn't he understand that whatever he felt was the same thing which Anat felt as well . So why can't he just confess ? Anat didn't know what was next so she just left it on Allah and prayed that he makes her Ayadh confess his feelings at least indirectly .

.......

After sometime Anat was busy preparing breakfast when she heard Ayadh yelling her name . She got scared thinking what would have happened to him and she rushed up to the room. Ayadh's voice was coming from bathroom so she went near the door and asked him what had happened and he calmly replied .