chapter 16 : dream

I was written for you and you were written for me ,as the writer of all writers has ordered us to be. We shall not gaze at another but keep praying for each other . Your my peace ,your my friend, in your eyes I see home and that were I shall end.

........

Anat woke up and the first person she saw ,gave her immense peace . He was peacefully sleeping like baby . Unknowingly Anat was admiring him. Her attention was then drawn towards their hands which were interwined. Anat caressed his hand with her thumb. Which made Ayadh wake up but his eyes were still closed and Anat thought, he is still asleep .

As Ayadh felt, Anat caressing his hand . The moments they shared previous night ,all started to appear in front of him .

*flashback*

Anat was shattered, she had started to feel that it was all her fault and Ayadh, had to console her many times . Since, they were in hall . Ayadh thought that only sleep could reduce Anat's pain .

He lifted Anat in his arms in bridal style and said "Let's go sleep" . Anat just kept looking at his eyes when he was walking upstairs lifting her in his arms .

He lay Anat on her side of the bed and said "I'll just call mom and tell we came back " . Anat hold his hand when he was about to leave as she said " come back soon" and her tone was filled with pain, which made Ayadh's heart ache .

His mom told him that she is gonna stay back at his aunts place . So Ayadh locked the main door and came back to his room . Anat was still awake waiting for him . Ayadh lay on the other side of the bed and said " sleep wifey , every thing is fine " But Anat dint reply to him . So he interwined his fingers with hers and told " I am here with you , you don't have to worry about anything " and Anat smiled as Ayadh tugged a loose strand of her hair behind her ears . They kept looking at each other for a while and then only Allah knows, when they fell asleep .

*end of flashback*

Anat's mind was occupied by Ayadh. The way he supported her yesterday in front of Haya ,even though he knew nothing about the incident.
The way he told he was always hers and would always remain hers . Every single gesture of Ayadh had made her heart flutter . She was feeling something beautiful in her heart , which she never wanted to let go .

She moved forward towards Ayadh and kissed his forehead . Ayadh inhaled the fragrance of her hair as she kissed him and the warmth of her lips on his forehead put a smile on his lips. Anat immediately pulled her self back as she saw Ayadh smile .

" It's bad manners to kiss some one when they are in deep sleep " Ayadh said ,as he hold Anat' s wrist when she tried to go away from him.

"When did I kiss you?" Anat asked acting innocent.

"Is it ? Then who kissed me ? Your devil ? " Ayadh asked trying to act angry.

" May be you saw me kissing you in your dream " Anat said winking at Ayadh and she was trying hard to get out of his grip but he pulled her more close .

"Then turn my dream into reality " Ayadh said looking directly into her eyes and his sentence made Anat shiver from head to toe . They had lost themselves in each other's eyes .

"Ayadh!! ! " a sudden voice brought them back to present .

"Who is it Ayadh? " Anat asked cause as far as she knew ,there were no one at home except for her and Ayadh.

"It sounds like mom , she might have opened the door with her keys " Ayadh said and went out to check .

He was right ,his mom was back and now the couple weren't alone anymore