chapter 26 : candle light

When a man says "I accept" in marriage ceremony . He says that I accept the responsibility of providing for my wife ,loving her ,respecting her and protecting her from every harm.

*****

"Ayadh are you ok?" Anat asked.

"I am fine wifey , I have got a slight back pain due to continous driving "

"You should have stopped and taken rest for sometime Ayadh. How can you be so careless about yourself ?" .

"Why should I care about myself when I have sweet wife like you to care for me " he said with a wink to which Anat just shook her head as your impossible.

"Let me give you a massage you 'll feel better " Anat said and started to give him a massage .

"It's ok Anat I m fine " he said gesturing her to stop

"No your not , let me do it" Anat massaged his shoulder giving him a wierd feeling which he never came across in his entire life.

Ayadh was feeling better with the massage so he lay his head on head rest and closed his eyes but not for a lot of time as his phone started to ring. Ayadh dint want to receive the call but it was from his friend Rayyan and he was the same person who suggested Ayadh this beautiful place for vacation . So Ayadh received it but he put it on loud speaker and placed it on bed as he murmered his salam to his friend.

"So , bro did you like the place? And what about bhabhi did she like it?" Rayyan asked.

"Yes bro, thank you so much both of us liked it " Ayadh said as he looked at Anat who was smiling.

"So all set to enjoy your honeymoon is it?" Rayyan asked to which Ayadh and Anat shared a look and Anat's cheeks were turning red for an unknown reason. She was waiting to here what Ayadh will reply to his friend.

"Bro who does not enjoy their vacation? " Ayadh said and in return he got a chuckle from his friend which meant as if I don't know it's an honeymoon or vacation.

"Why do you seem kind of low ?" Ayadh asked his friend when they spoke for a little more time about random stuff . While Anat got busy unpacking the clothes but she was still listening to her husband and his friends convo.

"Nothing bro , just a small issue" Rayyan said.

"Then tell it Rayyan may be I can help "

"Ayadh does bhabhi wax her hand ?" Rayyan asked and Ayadh looked at Anat and took her cell phone in his hand and switched off the loud speaker .

"What kind of question is that Rayyan " Ayadh asked.

"Ayadh, you know right that my wife is a converted Muslim. So basically she follows all aspects of Islam but one thing which she doesn't is she wax her hands and legs . I know waxing is not exactly prohibited in Islam but its not permitted as well . I don't know how am I supposed to stop her from this . I don't want her to be doing harm to herself . But I dont want to hurt her by directly commanding her to not do so . You know she ll feel hurt by that .You know what I mean right ?" Rayyan asked as he completed.

"I know what you mean Rayyan but I have zero knowledge in this matter but I think my wife can help you sort this problem as they say a women can understand another women better. So let me ask her and get back to you . Alright ?" Ayadh said .

"Sure ,Thanks Ayadh . It feels releaved to share things your heart is holding on to from a long time . Anyways you enjoy I'll call you back later " . Rayyan said and Ayadh disconnected the call only to find Anat looking at her questioningly.