chapter 25 :fears

******

******

"Ayadh , its almost a weak since what Yasir did to Anat but Anat still seems lost and disturbed . I can't see her like this Ayadh do something. Cheer her up " Ayadh's mom told him as they were seated in dining room having breakfast

"I m trying my best mom but she is not talking to me properly . How can I cheer her up or understand her feelings when she is not interested to communicate with me . I can't tell you mom ,how bad I feel when I see her upset " Ayadh said playing sadly with food in his plate .

"What is Anat doing now ? Why don't she come down for breakfast? Don't tell me that even today she doesn't wanna have breakfast " his mom asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"No mom , she is still sleeping and I dint feel like waking her up. I thought she better takes some rest " Ayadh said.

"Ayadh I have an idea and I m sure it'll work out to cheer up anat " Ayadh's mom said.

.....

Anat woke up as the light of dazzling sun fell on her face. She opened her eyes but found it strange to not find Ayadh beside her . She knew Ayadh was very much concerned about her and was trying his best to cheer her up and make her smile but what could even she do ? She was going through something which a women can never share with her husband.

I m sorry Ayadh . Even after your constant efforts , I m still not able to communicate with you. I feel so unchast . I have no idea what Yasir did with me that night. I wanna talk to you Ayadh. I wanna know what happened that night . Did Yasir harass me ? Am I unchast ? What if Ayadh leaves me if he finds out my fears are for real ? No!!! This can't happen . I can't live without him .

Closing her face with her palm she cried her heart out . So her fears were reason for her silence . She had forgotten every incident of that night the last thing she remembers is when Yasir hold her from behind. So basically she had no idea about what happened that night . When she woke up she found Ayadh's one hand interwind with her and the other placed on in her head while he had fallen asleep beside her .

Ayadh woke up and hugged her immediately when he found her awake . She dint react to his hug instead just kept quiet and that silence still exists due to her fears .

She turned to her right and saw the clock which showed 9 past 30 minutes . She realised that she was asleep for a very long time so she quickly dressed up and went towards the dining room . Where the heard the mother and son duo's talk.