chapter 33: harsh

The pics suits Anat and Ayadh's condition a lot☺❤

******

"Anat tell me what should I do to get back my wife ?" Ayadh asked holding Anat s wrist as she tried to go away from him.

"You broke your wives trust Ayadh , so you think by yourself what you can do to get it back " Anat said and went down stairs and now Ayadh was tired . He knew how much had hurt her or else there was no way Anat could stay angry on him for so long . He knew her from past 7 months and he knew that her anger was always of 5 minutes and never more then that and his one sorry would melt Anat like wax melting on heat but now his many sorry' s were also not melting a little of Anat.

Arsalaan and Sehrish had come back from there date . Sehrish took Arshan in her arm and took him to her room thanking Anat for taking his care and Arsalaan called Ayadh to have a chat with him . Actually it was a chat just to say Anat but in reality Arsalaan wanted to have a man to man talk with Ayadh.

"Ayadh thanks for the date you arranged for me and Sehrish after a long time we had a good time with each other " Arsalaan said.

"Any time bhai , I am glad that you liked the arrangements " Ayadh said with a smile.

"So now tell me did your plan succeed? " Ayadh asked.

"What plan bhai ? " Ayadh asked not understanding.

"Ayadh the school in which you study , I am principal in that school . So don't try to lie . Tell me did things sort between you and Anat? " Arsalaan asked.

"Bhai how do you know we had issues ? Did Anat tell you something? " Ayadh asked.

"You know I hate you for a reason and that is you stold my sis from me . The girl who never used to lie to me , was lying to me from last 2 days just because she didn't want me to think bad about you " Arsalaan said .

" I am sorry bhai , I know she cares for me a lot but it was all my fault in anger I misbehaved with her really badly and now she is hurt to large extent . I tried a lot to convince her but she is not ready to listen " Ayadh said very sadly .

"It's ok , it happens sometimes, even I yell at Sehrish sometimes but Sehrish knows that yelling in anger is my habit so she doesn't mind but your a calm person Ayadh, if yells come from you then you might be in too much anger and you might have used too harsh words and that's why Anat is angry to this extent " Arsalaan said.

"Yes bhai I crossed my limit and I am very disappointed from myself for my behavior with Anat and I have no idea what I am gonna do next to convince her because whatever I could do , I have finish doing it" Ayadh said.

" look Ayadh I don't know what happened between you and her but I can give you one advice , when your wives don't listen to you softly then you need to be a little harsh on them and solve the matter a little patiently as women can be stubborn at times . So I hope you know what I mean be careful and solve this matter . I can't see my sis sad for long and her happiness is with you not without you " Ayadh said.