25

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
GET TOGETHER

         At around three in the afternoon superstars and family friends started showing up. The sisters invited superstars like Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch, Liv Morgan, Rhea Ripley, and others each woman came along with their husband's besides Rhea who came with Dom, Finn and Damien.

Leanne was prepping meat for burgers they were gonna cook outside in the back while Stacy and Jesse greeted everyone and introduced them to their mother, Gloria, a retired nurse who now owned a pharmacy.

"Annie you don't have to do all this right now. Why don't I take over and you go upstairs and get ready." Gloria approaches her saying.

"Are you sure I could finish these and leave you to meet and mingle." Leanne answers.

"Nonsense sweetheart you've been working all day with the girls, get yourself ready, I hear you have a boyfriend I'd like to meet." The older woman winks at her.

Feeling a blush go over her she smiles at Gloria. "I see the effect he already has on you, now go, he don't need to see you looking like a busy house wife."

Leanne laughs thanking her before quickly heading upstairs to shower and change.

She didn't look messy or anything, still being in her clothes from this morning but having cleaned and cooked some meals for anyone hungry while decorating outside for everyone she did get sweaty, so much so that her hair started to frizz out of its straightener.

Going to her room they had designated for her upstairs she quickly took off her clothes, stepping in the bathroom for a much needed shower.

      "This the place?" Jimmy asks Jey who was checking his phone at the address that Stacy sent to him.

He had called Leanne a couple of times but the AI responder said the number wasn't in service making him remember that she said she was gonna change it.

"Should be." Jey replies. "Only one way to find out."

Jey taking out the bags he brought with him, steps out the car heading towards the house with Naomi and Jimmy.

He looks around at the scenery taking in the homey cottage vibe of the house. It was a two story suburban house but unlike the modern ones around them, the house had a small garden to the front of it, loose flowering vines cascading down the front, and a cobble stone walkway leading up to the front door.

Jimmy knocked on the door and waiting a bit until it opened.

"Hey Jim, Jey- NAOMI!" Stacy shouts seeing the woman, immediately hugging her.

"I haven't seen you in so long girl, how you been?" Stacy asks.

Opening the door wider the trio walks in as Naomi responds, "I signed with TNA and honestly it's been so amazing, the crew is awesome and I'm on my way to a title match soon!"

"Ahh! This is so exciting! You have to send me the details for tickets I wanna come see your match." Stacy says excitedly.

"You know I'm bouta hook you up." Naomi laughs.

At the same time Jesse approaches them, "Hey guys welcome."

"Yeah thanks for inviting us." Jimmy tells her smiling.

"No problem, so, snacks are in the kitchen, we're gonna make some burgers and stakes soon, and bathrooms upstairs two doors down to the left." Jesse explains quickly.

"Thanks, where do I put this?" Jey asks raising the bag.

"What is it?" Jesse asks.

"Just some drinks, figured we don't come empty handed, you know." Jey replies.