15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CAR RIDE

         As Raw wrapped up Leanne walks outside with her suitcase in one hand, and her phone in the other as she was on call with Jesse and Stacy.

"How have you guys been I haven't see you in forever." Leanne says.

"Girl its been two weeks." Jesse answers over the phone.

"Yeah, two weeks too long." Leanne replies. "How's the tour?"

"It is crazy over here girl!" Stacy beams.

"Everywhere we go people are all like 'Jesse!' or 'Stacy' I been feeling myself with all this attention." Stacy tells her.

"I'm proud of you guys, you're going up." Leanne nods with a smile.

"Girl you too, I see you every week flirting with on TV, you enjoying yourself aren't you." Jesse says.

"Oh please, we're doing our jobs, we're suppose to flirt and be that way on TV, outside of it we're cool." Leanne answers.

"Now, if i was born yesterday I'd believe that." Stacy smirks.

"Why won't you?" Leanne questions.

"We seen the pictures, y'all was getting real close up in that restaurant." The younger of the Garcia's mentions.

"You guys, those were taken completely out of context. I was wiping ketchup off his face and someone turned it into a dating thing." Leanne denies.

"The way y'all was looking, could've fooled me, if we weren't your bestfriends, I would've thought yall was together." Jesse raises her hands.

"Don't worry Jess, it's a matter of time before she started blowing up our phones with Jey this and Jey that." Stacy says.

"Yeah right!" Leanne scoffs.

"Girl don't act dumb, we know how you act when you're in love." Stacy retorts.

"And how did that last one end again." The sisters' silence proved Leanne's point as she stared at them.

"Guys, Jey and I are working that's it. Those pictures were miss interpreted and since you two could've been fooled I could pat myself on the back with a job well done." She smiles at the camera.

"Well good job Leanne, but remember this conversation when you too start actually feeling eachother." Stacy smirks.

"Yeah sure Stacy, sure." Leanne rolls her eyes, slightly annoyed that her friend kept pushing that narrative but she didn't show it, she hadn't seen then in a while and didn't wanna ruin the conversation with an argument over nothing. Literally.

"Anyway, where you guys headed now?" Jesse asks her.

"Kansas, I got some press work tomorrow morning and house shows, oh but I got a day off on Wednesday and my house has been calling my name." Leanne says.

By now she was closer to the car seeing Jey from the distance packing his bags in the trunk.

As she nears him, Jesse answers, "we got a week left on tour and then we're back in town continuing the feud with Alexa and Nikki."