20

CHAPTER TWENTY
END THE BET

        As Jey, Cody and Jimmy got to the next episode of Raw, the man had one thing on his mind: end the bet. Having drove with Leanne he was more quiet than usual which Leanne did notice since she asked him about it but he reassured her to only be thinking about family stuff.

Leanne, not wanting to seem invasive only nodded understanding and remaining silent for the rest of the drive with the only things giving her reassurance were when Jey would kiss her palm or rub her thigh.

"So what are you gonna do tonight?" Cody asks him. They had told him what Jey called Jimmy about three nights ago after his date with Leanne.

The other three days before raw he had spent over at Leanne's hotel. She would have gone home for the day off but she lived in Washington so it didn't make sense.

In those three days they spent together were absolute bliss for the both of them. Leanne had actually let herself be off guard with Jey and off guard for the first time in years. They laid around and watched movies, cooked together, played mini games and relaxed on the bed which occasionally lead to heated moments between them, which to his dismay Jey ended before anything happened regarding with them in between the sheets.

It wasn't that he didn't want to, it's that he wanted to end the bet first.

Speaking of the bet he finally answered Cody. "I'mma tell em' straight up, things are getting serious with Leanne and I and I wanna be free with her without the bet hanging over my head. So I back out."

"You know you'd owe everyone all the money added up right?" Jimmy tells him.

"I know," Jey nods.

"Uce, that's 5Gs a person with seven people." Jimmy says.

"Six, I'm not taking money from you man." Cody says.

"Thanks man." Jey daps him up appreciatively.

"Five, ion want your bet money uce." Jimmy declines. "Never wanted it actually."

"So why were you paying up when I won parts of it?" Jey asks.

"For the fun of it, honestly." Jimmy shrugs.

"You had money to waste man. Now I owe what like 25k total?" Jey looks at them.

"That plus the rest of the categories, remember sleeping with her wasn't the only thing, there was date, second date and all that." Cody points out.

"Damn." Jey shakes his head.

"Yeah you did not think this through." Jimmy pats his shoulder with a laugh.

"Tell me about it, but you know what. It'll be worth it in the end alright, I just needa talk to the guys and fix up a date for when they get their money." He tells them.

"Alright, I'll text the guys to stay in the lockeroom." Jimmy says.

"A'ight let's go."

           In catering Leanne sat at one of the tables scrolling on her phone aimlessly, she wouldn't be on until later tonight and in the three hours that Raw ran for she and time to kill.