22

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
PILLOWTALK

18+

          That night after the show wrapped up, it had been posted that Rhea vs Leanne was going to happen after they had a confrontation onscreen. The match would be in a little over a month at Money in the Bank. Jey and Cody would also be facing Damien and Finn for the Tag Team champions as well.

Now Leanne was sat in the front seat with Jesse driving to the next city, Orlando.

"I can't wait to get to Orlando baby!" Jesse cheers.

"You guys are so lucky." Leanne groans, having not gone to DC in months, she missed her warm home.

"Girl, nobody told you to live in the cold, don't you know you black you not made for that." Stacy answers making them laugh.

"But it evens out though, living in a cold place but have a warm cottage home, it's a win win." Leanne shrugs.

"What it is, is ridiculous." Stacy answers.

Leanne rolls her eyes, "Whatever."

"Yo, we gotta do something tomorrow just the three of us." Jesse says.

"How about the beach?" Leanne suggests.

"I'm not feeling for all that sunburn." Stacy waves off.

"We could go Disney world?" Jesse suggests.

"Remember the last time you went?" Leanne raises an eyebrow.

"...oh yeah, let's not do that." Jesse shakes her head.

"How about we throw a party." Stacy suggests.

"What in 'just the three of us' did you not get?" Jesse looks at her.

"It will be a party hosted by the three of us." Stacy shrugs smiling innocently.

"Why you so damn stupid." Jesse shakes her head.

"I know you not calling me stupid, big head." Stacy retorts.

Leanne chuckles at their bickering. She never thought she would say it but she actually missed their ridiculous bickering, mostly it was annoying but since she hasn't seen them in what felt like months she enjoyed it more than detest.

"Leanne what do you think, party or mall?" Jesse asks.

"You know she isn't gonna pick party, home body hoe." Stacy rolls her eyes.

Leanne scoffs with a laugh, "you know what, because it's gonna be at your house, let's do the party."

Stacy cheers while Jesse groans, "I need an outfit for that."

"Then we'll do to the mall first." Leanne replies.

Noticing that Jesse had a bright smile on her face now Leanne rose an eyebrow, "and who you tryna dress up for?"

The elder sister's smile immediately drops. "N-no one. I just wanna look cute."

"Mm, you stuttered, who you been sleeping with?" Stacy asks, Leanne nodding, both thinking the same thing.