23

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
I KNOW WHAT YOU DID THE NIGHT AFTER WRESTLEMANIA

            With one hand behind his head and another wrapped around Leanne, Jey slowly stirred awake. Looking around at the room, it was not messy but pieces of their clothing from last night was scattered all over the couch and onto the floor. 

Looking to his right, he smiled at the woman by his side. As she was laying on his chest, he felt the slow breathes she took, and the steady calming rhythm of her heartbeat. The covers stayed just below their torso giving a view her the side of her breast, pressed against him. He quirked an eyebrow up in surprise to see the small tattoo on her side on a pair of angel wings and a halo. He didn't know she had any tattoos and since the lights weren't on last night, he didn't see it. Her leg being draped over his lower torso just before his legs and her arm wrapped around him made him smile once more. 

Hearing the light buzz of his phone, He used the hand that was behind his head to reach over and grab it. Turning it on, he has a few emails from WWE, some messages from Jimmy, asking if he would be meeting him later that day. However the one that caught his eye was one sent from last night. 

Unknown

I know what you did the night after wrestlemania
Just wait until she finds out her new love isn't who he says he is
She will never trust you again
12:55AM

Yo who is dis?
8:12AM

I'm someone you should be very afraid of?
8:12AM

You dont seem so scary hiding behind a damn screen
8:13AM

And Leanne wouldn't find you so sweet
when she finds out she's a bet
8:13AM

Jey's heart dropped, last night he ended the bet at raw, the guys let him off the hook and didn't mind with anything, so it had to be them messing with him, right? He sat up slightly causing Leanne to shift in her sleep, carefully laying down while trying to steady his heart rate he took a breath. If it was the guys he could say it's them and say they're caught, but that would also cause him to involuntarily admit that the bet was what started it all. But if it wasn't the guys, either somone who shouldn't know knew, or a psycho fan is trying to mess with him. Either way, he couldn't incriminate himself. 

I don't know what the hell you're talking about 
so get off my phone before i block you
8:15AM

Sure Jey
Play dumb but i know your secret
now you can either face the heartbreak on her face when i tell her
or
you do as i say? 
8:16AM

I aint gotta do nothing because you're lying
I'm not getting blackmailed for something i never did
8:16AM

I have proof Jey
now if you dont want it in someone elses hand 
especially hers
do. as. i. say.
Read 8:16AM

Panic spiked through Jey sending a cold shiver down his spine. Just as he thought it was over and he could go on with Leanne happily, some weirdo online throws a huge curveball sending his thoughts into a spiral.

Immediately coming out the unknown persons chat he goes into Jimmy's just about to press call when he decided it was best to not make it while in bed with her right there.

Carefully he slides out of bed, leaving Leanne who only snuggles into the pillows instead, pulling on a pair of boxers he walks into the bathroom closing the door.