03

CHAPTER THREE
GIRL INTERRUPTED

The Raw after WrestleMania is almost always the liveliest raw of the year. The crowd is always hype chanting any random thing at any random time.

Leanne's fingers brushed over the newly acquired women's title. Gliding over the groves of the gold.

The new design change left a smaller 'w', but Leanne didn't care. She made her childhood dream come true, from dreaming of being divas Champion, to raw or smackdown champ, she was now the Undisputed champion. Everything was absolutely perfect, falling in line with what she wanted.

"You ladies ready," Hunter asks them.

He places a hand on Leanne's shoulder seeing her a bit nervous. This was her first night as champion, she had to impress everyone.

"Gotta stay ready so you ain't gotta get ready right boss." She smirked at the older man.

He smiled back at her, "that's right, knock em' dead guys." He stepped away seeing them alright and knowing that he could trust Leanne out there if something goes wrong.

It wasn't that he didn't, it's that he recognized the new pressure of being champ weighing in on Leanne's shoulders and as much as pressure makes diamonds, it can also make you crack.

"we're good to go H." She nods at the Chief Content Officer (CCO).

"Alright guys, let's go. Pyro in three, two..." everyone covered their ears as fireworks and explosions went off. Micheal Cole the head commentator starting off the show greeting viewers watching on TV.

After a few minutes the Raw theme song was replaced with PVA's theme song, Don't Call Me Angel by Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Lana Del Rey.

The crowd immediately set off in a loud pop, with matching smirks the trio walked through the curtain.

Immediately the nerves rolled off Leanne's shoulders, this was where she was meant to be, she was in her element. The crowd noise boosted a surge of adrenaline through her as she struts to the front with her title around her waist.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the new women's tag team champions Stacy and Jesse Garcia and the new Undisputed WWE Women's Champion Leeanne Fox, Perfectly Violent Attraction!"

The trio raised their belts high feeling proud as more fireworks went off in the background of them. They relished in the moment that was solely theirs.

In the ring, the three champions grabbed mics from the producer nearby. When Leanne raised her mic she wasn't even able to speak as the chanting was deafening.

"You deserve it!" Each person is the audience shouted at the top of their lung, rhythmic claps in between chant.

Leanne could've cried all over again, the lump formed in her throat quickly feeling the love and appreciation.

But she had a job, and that job was being a heel, she decided to let the crowd continue for a few minutes before saying, "I know."

With a smug look on her face she laughs, "you guys don't have to tell me I deserve it, I know."

"Since we got here, we have proved time and time again that we are the greatest! These babies right here," Jesse refers to the titles, "only shows that, except you people refuse to acknowledge that and now you guys wanna hop on the band wagon, you're real freaking late!" She spat.

"They aren't late Jesse; they were just proven wrong." Stacy corrects.

"She's right." Leanne agrees speaking up now.

"You guys weren't rooting for us. You wanted Becky and Trish to retain. You guys didn't expect for Stacy to leave The Man flat on her back." Leeanne stands next to Stacy, a smirk on the tag camp's face.

Moving over to the Jesse she spoke, "or for Jesse here to put your beloved Trish Status back into retirement." Getting even more riled up the crowd booed making Leanne laugh.

Returning to the middle of the group Leeanne stared at the hard cam, "and you certainly didn't expect me to beat your Mami into submission."

"You all thought we couldn't do it, but here we are laced in gold. You're looking at the faces of this women's division, the future of this company you are looking at Perfectly Violent Attraction." With that the three women raise their titles up high.

They waited for their music to play but it never came.

Aye, Aye Its Main Event Jey Uso

The crowd popped immediately for him.

It's just me Uce, Day one-ish, it's just me Uce!

The smiles dropped off PVA's faces being replaced with confusion.

Jey Uso, who had just come off a huge victory against Dominick Mysterio at WrestleMania.

He stood on the top rope hyping the crowd before jumping down into the ring. He walked past them getting a mic as the crowd cheered for him.

He stood in front Leanne, Jesse and Stacy.

"You probably weren't expecting me out here were you?" Jey starts.

"Not really no." A still confused Leanne said off the mic.

"AYE, I just wanted to be the first come out here to tell you Leanne, congratulations." He bent into a slight bow position with a smile on his face.

"What!" The crowd chants.

Leanne furrows her eyebrows confused and skeptical.

"Let's be real y'all, I know you wanted to be champ," he points at Leanne, "I know y'all wanted a new champ." He turns to the crowd.

"And I for damn sure wanted to see a new women's champ, after I popped Dominic Mysterio, you done took out his hunny and set us all free!" Jey looks at Leanne up and down checking her out with the title on her shoulder.

The crowd chants what again.

"They might not have been rooting you," he motions to the crowd, "but I was." He steps toward her looking her in the eyes saying.

A murmur goes through the crowd. "Wow." Micheal utters.

"It's like the people said, you deserve it, Ma." This made Leanne raise an eyebrow at him.

"You know I spent a long time acknowledging the Tribal Chief but it's time we start acknowledging, the new wwe woman's champion, Leanne Fox!" He riled up the crowd again causing them to chant Leanne's name as he claps for her.

Through the confusion, Leanne stayed in character putting a smirk on her face that turned into a smile. "Well, thank you," she motioned her hands to fan herself as well as stepping towards Jey.

"I mean its about time somebody starts appreciating me out here. I mean personally I think everyone should be lining up out here showing me their gratitude and thanking me for everything I've done for them." She motions to the isle looking back at Jey.

The champion improvising every word with a smile even though on the inside she was livid.

"I totally agree." He nods his head as she stepped in front him putting her hand over his mic, her smile dropping into a glare, "but the champion doesn't like being interrupted."

This peaked the crowds interest making then "ooh".

"I'm sorry Foxy, I just couldn't help myself seeing you out here." He grins at her, his grills glistening in the light.

A sarcastic smile grew on her face but before she could speak again, she was interrupted again.