17

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
MEET AND GREET

           On her arrival to the meet and greet Leanne was greeted by screaming fans, yelling her name at the ropes of their lungs. She smiles as she gets out of the car walking into the building.

Inside there were booths for superstars, themes areas, pop up shops and many other stalls.

Being escorted to where she was needed, Leanne held her titles on her shoulder as she waited for her name to be announced.

She stood off stage peaking through the small gap in the curtains. With the room packed with fans she anxiously rubbed her finger in the leather of her title as she watched.

"Alright, we have one more surprise this evening for you guys. Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to put your hands together for one of most decorated female athletes in all of the wrestling industry, the Fox herself, Leanne Fox!"

Leanne climbs up the steps onto the stage in front of a roaring crowd, her music plays as she makes her way to her seat in-between Bianca Belair and Jey.

On the panel, were Bobby Lashley, the Street Profits, Bianca, Leanne, Jey and Cody on the end.

Waving at the audience, Jey pushes out the chair for Leanne as she takes a seat giving him a thankful smile.

A collective 'aw' goes through the crowd as she did.

"Welcome, Leanne welcome." The host tells her.

"Thank you, thanks for having me." Leanne nods with a smile.

"Thanks for coming." The host laughs.

"Now I know everyone here has a lot of questions to ask you but, I wanna know, how you feeling today?" He asks.

"I'm good, I'm good, I've had a great day so far, I wish I could keep it that way." She answers.

"Love to hear it, love to hear it, I don't wanna hold anyone back I could basically see that guy itching to talk to you," he points at reported in the crowd, "let it rip!"

Multiple reporters raise their hands, calling her name to get her attention.

Looking down at them she points at the man who the host was refering to.

"Hi, Leanne, I'm John from Florida Wresting Reports, I wanna ask you, what are your goals with the up coming year with the title?"

"Well to do that I gotta stay champion, which will happen but, I mainly just wanna elevate our division, you know wwe is stacked with talent right now and I wanna be able to put all of us women in a position to shine." She replies.

He nods taking a seat.

"Leanne! Leanne! For the last few weeks we've seen your two bestfriends off of TV, when are they coming back." A female reports then asks.

"Whenever they get out of jail." The champions replies snarkily with some fans laughing.

"Leanne, you said that the women's division is stacked with talent right now, who would you wanna face in one of your title defenses?" Another reporter asks.

"Oo, that's a tricky one. I have my fair share of dream matches but I would have to say, this woman right here." She motions to Bianca.

"Oh me." Bianca grins.