21

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
RISKY

         "Shut up! What!" Stacy exclaims right after Leanne gave them the run down of the date.

"So he did that in the restaurant?" Jesse asks, wanting to be sure she heard right.

"Yep right there in the damn restaurant, not my style but I can't lie, it was fun." Leanne says shyly.

"Ooo look at you blushing, girl you are already down bad." Stacy comments.

"Im not down bad, I'm just...  he isn't like other guys that wanted me alright." She replies.

"Oh you mean, the entire men's lockeroom." Jesse deadpans making Leanne roll her eyes.

"Every time one of them asked me out, I always felt like there was a motive behind it, Jey actually made me feel comfortable and safe even before he did. I don't know how to explain it but it, I got to know him as a friend and be cool with that before all this happened." She tells them honestly.

One of the main things that made Leanne grow romantic feelings for him was the fact that he was patient with her, he never tried to push her into anything such as a date or one on one hang out and even when they were basically forced to with the storyline, he never made her feel uncomfortable, in fact he did the opposite.

Everything Jey did for her was to make sure she was OK. He always checked in on her, assured her when needed, and if she didn't need him he was there for her and willing to help.

"Aw, that's so cute!" Stacy beams.

"Annie if you're happy with him that's all we care about." Jesse tells her.

"Are you happy?" Stacy asks.

"Yeah, I am." The Women's Champion admits smiling.

The sisters smile at their friend with pride and a sense of relief. Having known and seen everything she'd been though and how long it took her to get a point of contentment for her to be happy with someone is monumental. For years they watched her recover and get better from someone who brought her so much trauma, it warmed their hearts that Leanne was able to be comfortable and safe with someone again after so long.

As they continue to speak again going into other conversations a pair of arms wraps around Leanne, the tattooed sleeves and the familiar scent of cologne brought a smile to her face.

Placing a kiss on her cheek Jey nozzles his face into the crotch of her neck breathing in her sweet perfumed scent letting out a soft relaxed groan only she heard.

"Hey." Leanne smiles moving to look at him making him release the hug and smile back at her. "Where have you been?"

"Lockeroom, hanging out. Welcome back you two, heard some girls taking about your return." Jey tells Leanne then addresses Jesse and Stacy who were grinning ear to ear at them.

"Yep yep. Just flew in and have to work." Stacy says. "You know you'd think Hunter knows how to give people a break but man I am always proven wrong."

Jey shrugs, "it just comes with the territory I guess."

"Speaking of territory, I'm watching you Uso. My friend here may be happy with  you but she can get delusionally in love so don't think I don't have my eye out in case you mess it up." Stacy warns.

Leanne rolls her eyes at the mention of "delusionally in love."

"Which for the record I don't think you would but if you do, your brother will find your head emailed to his front door." Stacy adds.

Leanne held back a laugh as Jey looked at the woman with concern and slight fear. Even though she said it with a smile on her face the dead glare in her eyes let them know she was serious.

"I hear you, loud and clear." He responds.

Leanne smiles looking back and forth from Jey to Stacy, as she does she notices Jesse, "Jesse you ok?"

The older Garcia sister who seemed to not even be mentally there looks over at the three of them. "Hmm?"

"You look kind of out of it." Leanne adds.

"Oh, no, I just-" she looks forward as Damien Priest walks by, "-i gotta go."

Getting out her seat she rushes out of catering before anyone could ask her any questions.

"What the hell was that about?" Leanne looks to Stacy.

"Girl I don't even know, she been acting weird since the tour and she refuses to tell me what's up." Stacy answers.

"Hmm, should we go check on her?" Leanne suggests.

"Nah, I'll do it, I'm pretty sure she'd going to the lockeroom and you got your segment in a few." Stacy replies getting up to leave.

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too."

Looking back at Jey he had a smile on his face. "What?"

"That's cute." He comments refering to her and Stacy.

"Well, they're my day ones what can I say." She shrugs.

"I get it, that's how I be with my brothers all the time." Jey answers.

"Y'all are so lucky though, I wish I could see my sister everyday." Leanne answers.

"You got a sister?" He asks shocked.

"Yeah, she's 15 right now, in that teenage grumpy all the time phase." She answers.

"Well then she gotta be your sister." Jey jokes giving her a side glance.

"Are you trying to tell me I'm grumpy." Leanne looks at him jaw dropped.

Jey laughs, "I mean you ain't a ray of sunshine."

"Jey!" She exclaims laughing, "I can't believe you telling me I got a attitude right now."

"Its not a bad thing." He tells her.

"How? You basically saying I'm rude." She glares at him folding her arms.

"I'm not saying you're rude, you just know what you want." He replies.

He leans over kissing her on the cheek, "and i," kiss, "know how," kiss, "to give it to you."

"Mhm." She looks forward not turning to him.

"Oh you don't believe me, don't make me do you like I did in tha restaurant." Jey warns.

"So what, fingering all you know how to do." She sassed back.

Jey looks away smirking, turning back he grabs the legs of the chair turning her whole body to face him.

Licking his lips he leans forward, "if it were up to me mama, I would bend your ass over that table and did you in that restaurant."

"Wanna know what I think Jey, if you had the balls to, you would've." She taunts also leaning forward.

"Keep playing with me girl." He groans.

Reaching over she rubs his already hard cock tight against his pants, "I will."

Before anything else could escalate a producer calls, "Jey, you and Cody are on in five."

"You got business to handle, see you later baby." She purs in his ear walking past him and out of catering.

Leaning back in the chair he blows out his cheeks licking his buttom lip thinking what the hell have I got myself into.