19

CHAPTER NINETEEN
BET

        On their drive back to her hotel Jey had his hand on her thigh rubbing the skin soothingly. Leanne looks over at him staring at the road, driving with one hand. She felt warm in the leather jacket he put on her as they were in the restaurant, breathing in his scent on it and he smelled so damn good.

It had been years since Leanne had been on a date or even hung out with a guy one on one, not to mention what happened also, and as much as it made her nervous she didn't wanna stop the night or the feelings she had. Her heart was beating just by the feel of his touch but it wasn't in a bad way. She liked it. She liked him.

After everything that happened that night, she realized that he was serious about all the stuff he'd said and that he wanted her to know that by actions and words.

"Guess your wish came through." She comments.

Glancing over slightly confused she explained, "you said how you was tryna be with me and look at tonight."

A smile stretched across his face, "I wanted you, so I made it my mission to get you."

"Who said you got me?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Would you let a dude you wasn't safe or secure with finger you?" He questions, he knew she was trying to be snarky with him, always with an attitude or comeback.

The recollection of what happened made her nipples harden immediately, looking away with a smirk, "ok, you have a point, I wouldn't do that, I've actually never let anyone do that if I'm being honest." She confessed.

"Really?" He double takes looking at her as they pull up to a red light.

"Yeah, no other guy I've ever dated touched me on the first date so don't think that's an often thing for me." She replies.

"I didn't think you do it often, I don't do that neither I just want you so damn bad." He answers making a laugh come out of her.

"I thought you said we weren't on a date either?" he says realizing what she said.

"Jey if it wasn't a date, then I'd be a whore." She retorts.

This time he laughs looking forward when the light changed. "So I took you out on a date then." He notes.

"Yeah." She confirms. "Boy I got a lot to tell Jesse and Stacy."

"You can tell them they were right too." He adds making her laugh agreeing.

          When they got to the hotel, walking her back to her room he had his arm wrapped around her shoulder. At her door she opened her purse getting the key card out to unlock it.

"So you enjoyed your night?" Jey asks with a boyish grin on his face.

Looking up at him with a smile she nods, "loved it, you know how to treat a woman, Jey."

"The only woman I wanna treat is you." He steps forward telling her.

Giggling lightly, she wraps her arms around his neck as his hands snape around her waist. "Well why don't you put your money where your mouth is?"

Grunting lightly he pulls her closer to him letting her feel the bulge in his pants making her whimper lightly at the sensation it sent through her.

"Don't tempt me baby," he answers leaning down placing light kisses on her neck. "You know I could have you cumming all night if I wanted to."

"Then what's stopping you?" She replies.

"I wanna make you mine before I take you, we're now starting this ride baby, I wanna take it slow with you." He tells her. "Yeah?"

Slightly surprised by his answer she smiles, "Yeah, I like that."

A smile spread on his face again as she kissed his cheek. "But for real, Jey, thank you for tonight."

"Anytime ma." He answers.

After watching her unlock and go inside safely he turns leaving for the elevator. As he made his way down he thought about what he told her about taking it slow. Guilt plagued his heart because as much as that was true, he now needed a way to get this bet thing shut down.

He could've gone in the hotel room with Leanne and further their night but he didn't wanna disrespect her like that knowing that there was still a bet that hung the biggest prize for sleeping with her.

Taking out his phone he called his brother who had known he was out tonight.

"Yo what's up uce." Jimmy answers.

"Yo, Jim, I need you to do me a favor." Jey tells him.

"Talk to me. What up?" The elder twin prompts.

"I wanna call off the bet."