01

CHAPTER ONE
MAINEVENT

one, two, three!

The crowd erupts as the bell rang loud in Leeanne's ear. Tears flooding down her brown cheeks as she sat up, pushing Rhea Ripley's leg off her own.

Leeanne didn't even comprehend it until the beautiful words left Samantha Irvin's mouth.

"Here is your winner and NEW Undisputed WWE Women's Champion, Leeanne Fox!"

She was tackled into a hug by her two best friends and stable mates, Jesse and Stacy Garcia. Not twins but sisters. Those of which happen to be the tag team champions (they won it earlier that night).

"I told you!" Jesse kisses Leeanne on the cheek.

Starstruck she raises the belt with her two hands smiling at the crowd.

"What a moment, all three members of PVA are Champions!" Micheal shouts on commentary.

Even though Fox was heel a moment like this would break any wrestlers character. (Except maybe the undertaker).

Standing in the right with smiles on their faces they stacked their fists together raising the titles in the other. The leader Leeanne in the middle, Stacy to the left and Jesse to the right.

The three women proudly and boldly showed off their newly won titles to the world.

They were now champions.

As the trio head backstage they were greeted with a round of applause from the people in gorilla, bring more tears to Leeanne's eyes.

Triple H took off his headset approaching Leeanne with a hug and a smile. Almost bursting into tears again Leeanne accepts the embrace resting her chin on Triple H's shoulder.

"You were awesome kid." He tells her proudly.

"I couldn't do it without H." She choked out.

Triple H also known as Paul Levesque was the man that first saw Leeanne, he scouted her off the indies. He's the reason she got put into NXT, joined her with the Garcias and when he started running the main roster after Vince retired, his first order was to call up Leeanne and the Garcias to the main roster.

Only two years later, they were champions.

After a plethora of congratulations, hugs and the occasion kiss on the cheek, Leeanne, Jesse and Stacy went back to the woman's lockeroom, their titles in tow.

"After tonight, I could use a drink." Stacy says already taking off her gear.

The sisters, though their match was an hour before Leeanne's, was asked to stay in gear to go out when Leeanne's match was over.

"Ooh, I could do for a party." Jesse claps, her thick Latino accent, sharp with a smile on her face.

"What we thinking girls, bar? Club?" Stacy asks wrapping herself in a towel. She grabs her bag with her clothes and products ready to shower.

"Definitely a bar night. Club is too crazy." Jesse shakes her head.

"You two do that, I'm heading back to the hotel." Leeanne declines.

"Oh come in Annie," Jesse groans using her nickname, "you never come out with us."

"That's because you two get too drunk and I end up hauling you guys back to the hotel." Leeanne answers, she started packing her bag deciding to shower at the hotel as well.

"Stace, you hearing this!" Jesse calls to her sister in the shower.

"I know! Annie you are so wrong!" Stacy who was washing her hair calls back.

"Annie, you just won your first title, you're allowed to celebrate." Jesse turns back to the new women's champion.

"I know, you celebrate your way, I celebrate mine." With that the conversation carried onto something else.

At the hotel, Leeanne helped the girls get ready, fixing their hair or helping with makeup. She had given herself a quick shower but not the one she wanted to relax in.

"Have fun." She wished them as they left through the door.

"I'll send you pics, as the night goes on." Stacy tells her.

Saying their last goodbye, Leeanne closed the door basking in the new found silence.

To say Leeanne was a homebody would be an understatement. She practically hibernates.

She never went to parties or get together outside of family or close friends, frankly the only reason she had any friends was because Stacy and Jesse were social butterflies and when you become friends with one you become friend with all.

As she drew herself a bath she got a few messages from Jesse, one to let her know they were at the bar and who was there, another telling her she's gonna miss out, and a picture from Stacy which was a group photo of the superstars that went. Stacy and Jesse (obviously), Liv Morgan, Bianca Belair, her husband Montez Ford, Seth Rollins, Becky Lynch, Cody Rhodes, Jimmy and Jey Uso, Matt Riddle, AJ Styles and Randy Orton.

Leeanne smiled at the photo responding for Stacy to tell the group she says hi.

Throwing her phone on the bed she grabbed her essential oils, body scrub, face mask, laptop and a bottle of champagne.

First, she put a wooden tray across the bathtub build for it perfectly, she then lit some candles in the bathroom, the vanilla scent already filling her nostrils, turning off the light, she added some body wash in the water, put her laptop, the glass of champagne and the bottle on the tray.

Going back to the kitchen she picked up the plate of pizza on it carrying back and putting it on the tray as well.

Peeling off her clothes she got in the water, leaving her shoulders and head our the water. The warm water stopping right by her breasts, she applied the face mask and sunk into relaxation. Finally putting Good Girls on Netflix she sipped her champagne and enjoyed her night.

Bars and boys were Jesse and Stacy's thing.

Self care and relaxation was Leeanne's.