08

CHAPTER EIGHT
STORYLINE

Onscreen:

Leanne was dominating the match thus far. Dropping Zoey Stark with a German suplex she holds her in a jack knight cover.

1
2
Zoey kicks out.

Her teammates ringside groan, annoyed.

"Give up already!" Leanne shouts.

"The champion beginning to show some frustration in this match." Corey warns.

Picking her up again she sends her into the post shoulder first.

As she walks over to Zoey to grab her, the lights flicker. Shutting off completely.

It lasted a few seconds before turning on again.

In the ring, Leanne stood alone. Jesse and Stacy were gone, Zoey was gone. Even the ref was gone.

"Where did everybody go?" Micheal questions.

Leanne looks around confused. Walking to the ropes seeing no one in sight.

When the lights flickered again on and off Leanne stared in horror at her two friends laid out on the ramp.

"What the hell?!" Corey yells.

"Look who's in the ring!" Micheal shouts.

Turning around the champion runs into a boot by Rhea. Falling to the ground she feels someone grab her.

The pale skin and tattoos let her know it was Dom before he pushed her into Rhea who sets her up for the Riptide.

Slamming her she'd on the mat, Rhea grabs a microphone, "you're right Foxy, I do get opportunities, but it's because when I want something." Dom passes her the woman's champion ship.

"I take it." The Australian grits into the microphone raising the title up as if it's her own.

Dropping it on Leanne the Nightmare and Dominic rolls out the ring walking backstage.

Leaving Leanne as a fallen champion in the ring.

And Stacy and Jesse two collateral damages laid out at the hands of...well...

That question remains unknown.

Next week's Raw
Onscreen:

"And Jey Uso helping out Cody fending off the Judgement Day!" Micheal shouts glee in his voice.

"I don't think Jey understands the trajectory of what he's entered here!" Corey adds in a warning tone.

Jey upper cuts Damien before Cody comes in sending the larger man over the top rope making him crash down to the floor, next to Finn and Dom who was recovering.

Jey starts jumping looking back at them, running to the ropes slingshotting himself over the top.

"Air Uso!" Corey cheers.

He lands on them rolling off shouting to the crowd.

Rolling in the ring him and Cody dap eachother up happy.

Someone grabs jey by the arm, as he turns around to swing on them he stops himself.

It was Rhea.

Tauntingly, the woman yells at Jey, "hit me! Hit me!" She slaps her face motioning where to.

"Rhea taunting Jey Uso she might wanna look behind her!" Micheal warns.

Pointing behind her, Rhea doesn't have time to look as a chair slams across the back of the Australian.

"You think I wasn't gon get my lick back huh?!" Leanne yells.

The crowd cheers at the action as Leanne slams the chair into Rhea again.

This time she rolls our the ring before Leanne could hit her again.

"The judgement day is down!" Micheal shouts.

"Cody Rhodes, Jey Uso and Leanne Fox holding the ring!" Corey yells.

Surrounded by a roaring crowd, Rhodes, Uso and Fox look at eachother.

Cody held an expression of confusion looking towards Leanne.

"What are you doing?-"

"Aye, uce it don't matter man, we got em off out backs, all of em, for once." Jey cuts off Cody telling him.

Nodding hesitantly he steps back still cautious of Leanne.

Rolling out the ring Cody limped on the floor.

Jey slipping through the ropes as Leanne watched him, "you coming?"

"Is that how you treat a lady that just helped you?" She raises an eyebrow.

Not being able to hold back the smile he looks at her, because she was short, Jey held up the middle and pressed down the bottom rope with his foot.

Only then she smiled back at him slipping through it standing on the apron.

He stood on the ground holding his hand up for her to take.

Taking his hand the champion jumps off the apron getting whistles and aw's from the crowd.

As they walk back up the ramp, she tried to pull her hand away, but Jey held it turning her around raising her and his hand as Cody raises his own next to them, earning more cheers from the crowd.

"Good work ma." He leans down telling her in her ear before they went backstage.

The following Raw
Onscreen:

Leanne walks down the hallway backstage, her title strapped around her waist. The crowd cheers seeing her not forgetting last week.

"Well, well, well, look how the roles have reversed." Jey smirks coming into view, the crowd sending a pop for him also.

"What?" Leanne asks him.

"You been ripping on me for interrupting you, now look at you interrupting me now." He tilts his head looking down at her.

"I had business to handle." She defends.

"Yeah, yeah, getting your lick back I know, doesn't mean I'm wrong though." He replies.

"You act like I stole your thunder?" She turns to him.

"You act like you didnt." He retorts, getting a laugh out the champion.

Composing herself she says, "alright, then you get one."

"One of what?"

"One opportunity to be out there, with me, even if I don't know need you, that way you can try to steal my thunder." She inquires.

"Oh, so that's my prize?" He asks her.

"Boy you being in my presence is a prize," she flicks her hair making him smile.

"It'll be calling it even." She adds.

"Nah, nah you right," Jey tucks a strand her hair behind her ear leaning forward.

"You are a prize, why do you think I always try to be around you." The crowd murmurs at the close exchange.

Winking at her he claps his hands stepping out of view as the screen goes black.