18

CHAPTER 18
DAY OFF

18+

"I see you starting to troll the fans girl." Jesse says over the phone.

"I gotta admit it is fun." Leanne laughs.

Recently Jey and Leanne had been having fun messing with the fans about if they were together leaving everyone going mad in the comments section.

"Yall out here getting frisky while we're in Mexico, almost makes me wanna come back." Stacy says.

"You got plenty of it to see when you get back." Leanne answers.

"So I take it you and Jey are friends now?" Jesse asks.

"Oh they bout to be more than friends with the way the talk to eachother." Stacy says.

Leanne laughs at her statement, "we aren't going about it like that. It's just for the fans to go crazy over."

"That night in the restaurant says otherwise." Stacy replies.

"That was a bad looks we weren't actually doing anything I promise." Leanne answers.

"Girl if I'm being honest, the two of you just needa get it on and be done with it, we can all practically see it." Jesse states.

"I'm not having sex with him guys you know my rule." Leanne says.

"Yes yes, no dating co-workers, but it ain't like you going outside tryna find a man." Stacy retorts.

"The egg don't chase the sperm Stace." Leanne retorts.

"The sperm ain't chasing nothing either you ain't got nun in years you might as well believe in celibacy." Stacy says.

"Uh, I do believe in celibacy." Leanne answers.

"And would you keep that promise if it came down to it?" Stacy answers.

Leanne remained silent for a bit, "Ok you have a point, but I'm just not interested in a relationship right now."

"I'm not suggesting a relationship but just explore it, Jey wants you and you ain't lie and say he ain't fine enough to catch your eye." Jesse says.

"If I explore it and he wants a relationship I'd have wasted his time. And besides I'm not sure he wants me like that." Leanne replies.

"Girl are you crazy, that man is practically begging for you, if you can't see it you need your eyes checked." Stacy says.

"Whatever-" Leanne rolls her eyes. Just then her phone vibrates with another call coming in. Uceyjucey.

"Guys, I'll call you back later someone's calling." She then tells them.

"Is it Jey?" Stacy giggles.

"Maybe." Leanne replies.

"Oooooo, ok tell us all about it later, by girl and RIDE THAT D-" Leanne hangs up before she finishes.

Answering the call it extends doen her screen in a FaceTime.

"Hey." She says.

At first she sees the roof then hears some rustling before finally seeing Jey. He props the phone up on something, wearing a hoodie over his head.
"Hey ma."

"Are you at the gym?" She asks him seeing equipment behind him.

"You know it, gotta get my gains in." Jey replies.