CHAPTER 23

Kim Namjoon used to be Mr jeon, jungkook's father personal assistant....he has been working with the Jeons for a long time now,along with yoongi and hoseok...they knew their boss has a son but they never set their eyes on him not until it was announce that he would take over the branch in Korea...

Only namjoon,yoongi and hoseok were told about the other ailment..they were assigned by Mr jeon to work along side jungkook so he would learn quick and better...being the smart type he gets to run the company perfectly even better than his father...

Jungkook was never the smiling type,he was always serious and straight to the point...they've tried getting him out of the office to catch fun but he always declined...

He would talk to them only about business and nothing else....

Not until after two years,he became really free with the three,they were always there for him and always listen to him...he started sharing not only business thoughts and ideas but also personal stuffs,they became best of friends...

Recently the ravenette changed,he became the smiling type,this days he looks more happy....namjoon had an idea why the CEO was like that,he knew it has something to do with Jae...

Wanting to clear his doubt he went to see the CEO who was engross with his office work after lunch..of course hoseok and yoongi followed...

They greeted and sat themselves down on the couch in the office waiting for the other to give them attention...when he did they asked him what was going on...

Reluctantly he explained everything happening around him...but intentionally left out Nana's part...

How he started to get blurry images few days ago and how it all linked to the model taehyung...

Hoseok and yoongi were kind of surprise but namjoon wasn't..he had his clue...

He knew taehyung not long too,he knew the model was one of the lucky male who could get pregnant...and Jae was his only child...not every one knows that....

Just like how he never said anything about jungkook,his husband never mentioned anything about the model also...

Many things were clicking in his head...

He watched quietly as his husband dry his hair and put on his pajamas...

"Honey,can we talk"...he said immediately his husband joined him in bed...

"Sure,notice you had something to say"....

"Was I too obvious"...

"I can see through you love,what is it"...Jin asked worriedly pulling the blanket on his leg while he rest his head on the bed's head board,giving his spouse his full attention...

"I want to know about taehyung"...

"Why"...Jin asked confused...

"Nothing really,have been thinking a lot and I want to sort my brain out"...

"What are you thinking about"...

"Honey I will tell you,first, let's talks about taehyung,tell me all you know about him"...

Jin sighed,he knew how stubborn his husband was..they never really talk about their friends so why was namjoon asking to talk about Tae all of a sudden...he knew what ever the reason was,it going to be something really important...