CHAPTER 24

It been three weeks since the incident with Nana...jungkook never step foot in his matrimonial home ever since..he knew she wasn't being honest with the divorce,she said it just to get to him and she won...

He never let the incident get to him,it never really got to him,maybe if she had succeeded it would have been a great deal but it wasn't....

The CEO and his model resumed back to work 2 days after the incident...they became really close and would always be around each other...Jae was always in jungkook's office after school,as usual wanting to listen to fairytales and also be with the elder he got to admire so much...

Presently the little bean was sitting on the ravenette's lap,his back resting on the CEO's firm chest...his gaze fixed on the tablet jungkook was holding...instead of reading him a fairytale,jungkook decided they watch a fairytale movie instead...

Jae was excited munching on the chocolate bar the other provided him with...the young boy would open his mouth wide,muttering a 'wow' whenever he sees something enticing...he would 'hmm' trying to understand what was going on and laugh when a funny scene appears....

Few minutes into the movie,the wow,hmm and laughter died down...knowing fully well that the younger had fallen asleep...he carefully put off the tablet,took the remaining chocolate out of the boy's hand,then sat up to place him on his couch which was filled with teddy...

He felt the grip on his shirt became tighter,the little bean didn't want to sleep on the couch...

"I want cuddle"...he mumbled...

Jungkook smiled at that,the boy was really cute...he picked him up and head back to his seat...he sat down then made the little baby face him,legs spread around his waist and his small head on his chest...

Jae sighed in content then allow the sleep to take him fully..

"Wish you were mine"...jungkook said wrapping his veiny arm protectively around the boy...

"I will make you mine"..he said again feeling full,the feeling of the boy sleeping and smuggling up to him was really euphoric...he wanted to do it always...

After making sure his buddy was ok,he picked out the file he was working on and decided to finish it up...about an hour into it,the door to his office opened revealing a very beautiful woman...jungkook wasn't surprise seeing her,she was used to coming uninvited...

"Whose child is that"...she said pointing at the sleeping boy in jungkook's hold...

"Good day mom"...he decided to say instead...

She eyed the child a little then move to sit on the couch only to be filled with teddies....

"What are all this,when did your office turn into a nursery ?"...she asked irritated,taking the other couch...

"Jae likes to cuddle things when he sleeps"...jungkook simply answered..

"And who is J...." she couldn't finish as another person got into the room,without knocking...

Taehyung finished his shoot and it was jimin's turn...he told his best friend he would go pick up Jae since his starts after jimin...

He was happy knowing fully well that jungkook would be in the office...they haven't seen each other since morning and he kind of missed him way too much...he couldn't help it and all his buckled feelings came surfacing...he just couldn't pretend not the like the ravenette...they spend lot of time together,cuddled up and even share kisses...he had no idea what their relationship status was...they were exes but it only him who remembers...so what are they now?...he's sure they would talk about it someday....

Grinning widely he opened the door to the CEO's office without knocking,he stopped knocking months ago..he cooed at the sight in front of him...his baby sleeping on his lovers laps comfortably...a sight he wants to see more often..

"Aren't y..."he stopped sighting the woman who was sitting casually on the couch by his right...

He sucked in a breath not expecting to see her..he knew they were going to meet one day or another since he was working in her son's company,but didn't expect to see her that moment...

The smile on his face drained and watch her with rage in his eye...he quickly diverted his gaze to jungkook who was smiling looking at him...

"Sorry didn't know you have a visitor"...he said wanting to leave quickly...he would send jimin to come pick Jae...

"No it no problem,I told you I would introduce you to my mom right?"...jungkook asked still smiling...he does that a lot when the model is around...

"Yes"...taehyung manage to say...

"Mom,this is taehyung, company's jewel"...he said it so sweetly that taehyung almost smile but then frowned deeper...he said company's jewel and not my jewel...but would he want the ravenette to introduce him to his mom as his jewel...definitely not...not to this woman...he thought...

"And taehyung,this is mom,my mom"...oh how awkward the introduction was...jungkook had no idea what was going on...he felt taehyung was just nervous around his mother and his mother..he had no idea...

"Kim taehyung"...she said it in a way only taehyung understand"...

"Nice meeting you",she added stretching her hand for a shake..

Forcefully,taehyung shaked her...

"Really nice meeting you"...he said and quickly withdraw his hand...

Mrs jeon could see the much hatred the model threw to her...but did she care...NO...

The first time she met him,he was so so sweet...his eyes towards her was unspoken galaxy not until she dropped the bomb on him...he looked scared and sad but Mrs jeon never cared...today he wasn't looking at her with eyes full of galaxy..neither the scared nor sad eyes...he was looking at her with rage...she knew he had change...

"I will come back for Jae"....taehyung immediately said and left the office...he couldn't stay there any longer...

"Jae,the boy you're holding belongs to him?"...she asked immediately the model left...

"Yes,he is Jae's appa"....

"Do you by chance like him,I see you smiling widely when he came in"..

"I do mom...a lot"...

You still made your way to my son,even after losing his memory,he still likes you and you're pushing this son of yours his way....I won't let it happen...never....only my blood would rule the Jeon's Corp and not some bastard"..she thought....

"You're married jungkook"...She couldn't hide her disappointment...

"Not anymore,would file for a divorce anytime soon"...

"You won't do that"..she shouted making Jae move uncomfortably...

"Mom,quiet down"...

"Why,so I won't wake that boy up"...she scoffed...

"Yes,he need rest"...

"Look at you being all daddy to someone else's child but can't produce your own"...

"He's my child,I would make him mine"...he whisper shouted not wanting to wake the boy...

"I can't believe you,you will produce your child,your own blood and that's final"....she said agitated then left the office...she was trying to catch her breath when she caught taehyung looking at her....she wasn't in the mood to talk so she left leaving a stunned taehyung behind...

When he heard her questioning if Jae was his,he stopped,not wanting to eavesdrop but that what he did....

He knew jungkook loves Jae a lot but didn't know he wants to make him his....

Only if he knew the child was his to begin with....

.......

Note: don't be a ghost reader...give me your views on this...how do you find my writing?....how is my story so far? I hope you're enjoying...

THANKS ALOT....
BORAHAE....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜