CHAPTER 26

Past...
"Hyung,isn't this too much,am only going to jungkook's mother"...taehyung whinned...he was all giddy..

"Who again"...jimin teased...

"Stop teasing me,am nervous here"...

"Jimin stop,you're making him all red"...

"Hyungggg"the other whined making his best friends laugh...

"Days ago,he was all moody but now see him looking squishy"...jimin laugh pulling his best friend cheek...

"Stop that,you will ruined the makeup"...Jin sparked...

"I think I should get going,I don't want to keep her waiting"...

"Sure we would be waiting for you okay,we want gist ,in full"...he only nodded and left for his mother in-law's place...

He was exicited,finally the torture ended...

He took a cab to the given address,when he got there his eyes opened is aww...right in front of him was a massive mansion with guards guiding it,he knew jungkook was rich but he wasn't expecting his family to own something huge like this...considering the small apartment jungkook had provided for them...

Nervously he walked towards the guard who were looking at him with a stoic face..he was nervous and didn't know how to approach them instead he bow his head clutching on to the bag he was holding tightly...

"Are you Kim taehyung"...one of the expressionless guards asked...

He answered with a nod...

"Come in"...the guard said leading him inside...

If the outside was magnificent,then it inside was more magnificent....his gaze found every interesting thing in the building...he couldn't help but acknowledge how good looking the building was...

The guard didn't lead him inside the house instead a cool area at the side of the house...a roof thatched bulding was standing there,inside it was a long table and chairs surrounding it...

The guard stopped, stretched his hand out telling him to head forward...

Taehyung did as told...he stayed under the roof thatch building not knowing what to do...few minutes later...ladies with same uniform came putting away stuffs on the table...

"Why are you standing taehyung"...

He turned around to look at the person speaking and he felt his heart up his throat...

She was the real definition of beauty,seeing the resemblance between his boyfriend and her he knew she was his sister..

Innocently nodding his head..he pulled a chair and sat down..the lady too following suit...

Did jungkook plan a surprise to introduce him to his family...taehyung couldn't help the smile proudly sitting on his face...

A maid came in front of him,served small potion of beef on his plate,she bow and left...

"Am jungkook's mother,mi ha"...the woman said smiling oh so softly..she looks so soft and taehyung found himself liking her...but he was shock...he thought she was his sister...

Noticing how wide his eyes where,the woman chuckled...

"Might have thought am his sister...got that a lot...

Taehyung shyly nodded,feeling small in her gaze..she screamed wealth,everything she wore was designers...would she accept him,he began to worry...he looked towards the place she came from,wondering when jungkook would come out but didn't get his sight..