CHAPTER 12

Taehyung kept turning side to side on his bed,he couldn't sleep...

He kept thinking of the conversation he and jungkook had,it confusing,very confusing..

After the other told him he felt that they've met before,he became speechless,at that moment he couldn't think of a better answer to give,what should he say,"yes we ones dated",finally you're done pretending".he just couldn't say anything and luckily for him jungkook continued..

He noticed how nervous the other was but the ravenette was determined to say his mind..

Those words kept ringing in his head.

"I know I sound weird and I truly expect this reaction from you but please here me out,some years ago something happened and I was said to loose my memory,truth be told I couldn't remember anything of the past,I was also told that if I am lucky enough I could still gain it back but then I need a little trigger..I was determined to regain my memory but didn't know how to,have gone for different therapy and nothing seems to work,within the line I gave up,but then you came,the first day I saw you I felt like have known you before,then I saw you again for the second time and I felt my head ache,a blurry image appeared,I was confused so I talked to my doctor about it,we really didn't take it serious at first but when it happened the second time,he asked for a reason,something that triggers my condition and I told him it you"...

Taehyung felt different things at that moment,what happened,how did he loose his memory,when did it happen,he wanted to ask but keeping it to himself was better,he couldn't help how worried he was for his ex lover who left him,it tragic living without the idea of your past.

"And now am desperate to remember my life before now and according to my doctor you are the only one who could help me.i need your help taehyung"..

And taehyung wasn't really expecting that,he wanted to turn him down that instant,tell him he didn't know him,tell him he shouldn't bother remembering his past, but the desperate,sad,nervousness,what ever emotion it was jungkook was wearing couldn't bring him to do so,instead he did what he know he won't regret.

.......

"Am hungry tae,should we just order something to eat"..

It Sunday,work free day,the three models where lazying around in taehyung's apartment..

"hyung will be here any time soon be patience"...

"I can't wait forever tae,am hungry,aren't you Jae"..jimin said Frustrated,he woke up early and as usual went to taehyung's apartment expecting a nice breakfast on the table but didn't see any...

He asked taehyung why and he told him their hyung promised to come over early with a good breakfast...

"No" Jae simply answer fully concentrated on his building blocks.

"Why will you be,I forgot you just drank a whole cup of chocolate tea"..jimin said dramatically.

"Are you pouring your frustration on my prince?"

"No why would I,tae am hungryyyyyyy"

Before he could reply there was a knock on the door,taehyung immediately went to open it knowing fully well who it was..

"Good morning hyung"taehyung greeted taking the basket his hyung was holding to the kitchen..

"Took you forever hyung,do you want me dead"..