CHAPTER 32

To say the past month was a mess for taehyung would be an understatement...he lost his glow,he was just a walking body...having no idea how jungkook was made every thing worst for him...and when ever he tried reaching out,he was never allowed..

Not just him...their circle were also worried,they were not their usual self and the fact that Mrs jeon was hiding jungkook wasn't pleasing at all...

Hoseok and yoongi couldn't understand why Mrs Jeon was being like that.. why she refused telling them how the other was....during lunch at work one day,they spilled out their thoughts...

"It all because of me"...taehyung had confess making the two more confused....

"It wasn't your fault he was involved in an accident..don't blame yourself"....

"It is, everything happened because of me"....

"Stop saying that"...jimin had warned...but deep down he knew taehyung would never stop blaming himself...

"She wants me far from him"...he whispered lowly..

That day..taehyung had talked about his past with jungkook,shedding more light to why everything was happening....

Hoseok and yoongi were surprised and the fact that taehyung gave birth to jae was again fascinating...and finally got to understand why the model was more affected by the incident...

A month back...they were nominated  for a fashion award show...it was the first time a show like that was organized and Jeon's Corp being top fashion industry was nominated...

Namjoon had called taehyung one on one...told him about it in which the other was against,but namjoon was able to convince him to take part...he assured him the CEO would be okay and would come to them soon..so why not help in growing his company before he comes back...

A week ago,they left for the fashion show in US and of course came back with 5 medals...it was a huge success...

Presently....taehyung was laying on his bed,face facing up looking at nothing...as always his mind was clouded with the thought of jungkook...just when was he going to see the ravenette...he miss him too much that it hurts...

He closed his eyes drawing in a deep breath.. everything was tiring...

I just can't continue sitting like this,doing nothing...

He thought,even if it means him sneaking into the Jeon mansion to see his lover,he would take the risk...

He was deep in his thoughts when he heard the ding sound of his door...knowing it was jimin who had come to check up on him...he made his way to the sitting room...

"I told you am fine minie...you don't have t........The next word got stuck in his  throat..

Am beginning to hallucinate ....he thought...he shook his head,close his eyes then open them again..

"You look like kook tonight"...he said casually..with a smile on his face...

"Tae"...

"And you sound like him too"....the model chuckled...

"Would you let me in"...

Taehyung felt his eyes prickle with tears....

"It getting worst minie"...the model sobbed...Opening the door wide for the other to get in...

He felt two strong arm wrapped itself around his waist...and a head on his shoulder....

"Tae"....he heard the person called again...