CHAPTER 27

Jungkook was bored,really bored...it Sunday and he had nothing doing...he didn't even bring any of his office work home,he would have kept himself busy with that...he was in his apartment as usual,trying to make himself a simple breakfast...

The ravenette had tried calling taehyung,maybe they could go somewhere together but the ravenette had decline saying he promised his best friend a visit...it best friend hanging out day...

He made pancake and hot choco...sitting on his dinning table he felt lonely...

Why would he pick today of all days his best friend hanging out day...the ravenette groaned...he really wanted to see him...

He ate his food quietly while watching a movie on Netflix with his phone....soon a message pop up his screen...

Grinning widely,he immediately went to open the door to his apartment...

It was a message from his hyung...telling him they were outside...

"Are you always this lonely"...hoseok sassed getting inside the ravenette's apartment...he placed the bag he was holding on the dinning table then skipped to the living room to switch on the tv...

"Am not,watching movie"...he quickly defended but the other didn't reply..

"A surprise visit,I know you weren't expecting us"...namjoon said with a chuckle seeing how happy the ceo was...

"I really was bored"....

"Hoseok said that"...yoongi answered bored,going to lay on one of the couch...

"What's in the bag on the table"...

"Snacks and beer"...hoseok answered nonchalantly...

"For"....

"Stopped looking at me with a raised brows yoongi hyung,am just asking"...

"You're too boring"....

"Says the one whose face is always stuck in a book"....

"But my life doesn't suck"...namjoon defended...

"You mean mine sucks"....jungkook asked with a scowl on his face....

"Sorry to burst it to you,but yes...you don't go to club,you don't drink...come on alcohol is life"...hoseok enlightened...

"I drink once a while"....

"Yes,once in a year...only during occasions and that too a sip"...

"Whatever yoongi hyung...but it work day tomorrow why bring beer?"...

"It been long we get to sit like this outside work,why not add a little liquor"...

Hoseok was always the bubbling type...

"I won't be taking it"...

"Whatever make you sleep at night"....

He ignored his hyungs then went to finish his meal before joining them in the sitting room...

"Jungkook,are you done signing the new deal with the A and G company...

"Namjoon...we are here to enjoy not talk about work"...yoongi scoffed...

"Yes I have,we should be meeting them by Wednesday"...

"Gosh,so much for wanting a day out of work"...hoseok groaned...

"Sorry,let watch a movie them"...namjoon quickly said,not wanting to make his friends mad....

.......

"Am planning to adopt a child with Jin next week"...namjoon confessed...

"Wow,that would be adorable,should I come with"...