CHAPTER 9

"Hey,why did you think he wants to see you"....jimin asked while nudging taehyung to draw his attention immediately jungkook left.

"I don't know,maybe work related",taehyung said trying to hide the tension building inside of him...

Why would he call for him,what did he wants to talk about,is it work related or is he finally going to talk about them,why don't he just keep pretending,it was better off that way....

"I don't think it work related",hoseok interfered...bringing taehyung out of his why,why thoughts...

"If it is he won't call for him alone".hoseok tried to reason.

"Then what is it",jimin asked curiously...

"I don't know",hoseok answered smugly..

"Don't mind hoseok ,jungkook won't call you if it is not for work,he hardly have normal conversation with people",yoongi said nonchalantly..

"What ever it is,I just have to go see for my self",taehyung said cutting of the conversation,he was already nervous,he doesn't want them to add more to his nervousness...

...

Not long when jungkook's lunch arrive,he was quater way through it when he received a very important call,he stood up from his seat and made Jae who was sitting on his lap sit comfortably on the chair.he told his hyungs that he need to attend to something and also not forgetting to remind taehyung to meet him in his office after lunch...

.....

Few minutes and lunch was over,taehyung asked jimin and Jae to go wait for him in the studio,he would catch up with them later,then he went straight to the CEO's office,taehyung was nervous and his palms where sweating,not because he was afraid of his boss but because he was not sure of what the ceo called him for...he just hope it is nothing relating to their past.

With shaking hands,he knocked on the door..

"Come in" came a voice from inside..

Preparing himself,he opened the door slowly and made his way in...

"Sorry am not going to take much of your time,sit please"jungkook said gesturing for him to take the empty sit in front of him..

he didn't say anything,he just simply sat on the seat jungkook asked him to sit on.

Jungkook dropped the file he was working on before taehyung came in aside,now fully facing him,he cleared his throat and begin to talk...

"It about Jae"...

"What about him" the other said almost defensively..

"It nothing,I just want to talk to you about something".

"And what's that"..taehyung didn't know how he was answering well but he thank God he wasn't stuttering.

"He goes to school during week days and his shoot starts immediately he arrives here,I want to reset his schedules"...

Not getting any response from taehyung he continued..

"He is a little boy that I have come to like,he loves it when I read fairytales to him and I would love to always do that but I can't without taking permission from his father,since he vacate school premises at 12 noon and his shoot start at that 12,I would like to make his shoot start by 2pm so that he would have 2 hours of rest before work,what do you think about it"...