CHAPTER 25

It was Sunday,a work free day...taehyung,jimin and his son were at their best friend place,Jin....Kim Namjoon wasn't home leaving the older bored,but when he heard the bell to his apartment deep..he beamed knowing his besties had arrived....

Jimin had whinned not meeting any food on his hyung dinning table,taehyung prepared a little amount of hot choco tea and a small bread toast for Jae,saying they would eat at jin'a place...

The brown haired ignored the cheeky model's whine instead called taehyung for help...jimin was damn lazy...all the time,he sat with Jae in the sitting room playing...he would shout once a while,asking if the food was ready or not..he even stomped into the kitchen once to check for himself...he hates to cook but loves food a lot....

"Stop being a whinny bitch,it will be ready soon"...

"Why didn't you choose something simple Tae,your bestie here is about to collapse"...

"And when will you start cooking jimin,what if Tae and I travelled"...

"You can't go anywhere leaving me behind..totally not acceptable"...he was grinning widely..

"Just be quick uhn,your best friend is hungry"...he said dashing out of the kitchen...

"I pray he marries someone who isn't lazy" Jin chuckled...

.........

They were done eating...Jae was in his own world playing games in his tablet...his reactions were priceless...he would pout when he loose and grin widely when he won..he wanted even throwing his tablet once on the wall when he failed,but the cute boy knew not to destroy...he just doesn't like failing...

Taehyung,jimin and Jin where a little far from him in the sitting room,discussing few things...taehyung had a lot he wants to share with his friends but had no idea where to start not knowing jimin had something to say and Jin also had something so share...

"I have something to tell" taehyung broke through the conversation,it now or never...he just wanted to share his thoughts with his friends...

"I also have something to say,but go first"...Jin smiled waiting for the model to talk..

"Me too,I have something to say,I will after hyung"...

"Alright,let start with Tae"...

"I met Mrs Jeon"..

A series of what? Was heard startling the boy who had switch to watching fairytales instead of games..he turned to look at them mouth wide open,questioning if they were okay...

"It nothing prince...keep watching"...taehyung said to his boy with a smile and the little bean continued what he was doing...

"When,how?"...jimin asked anger sipping through his skin..

"Yesterday at jungkook's office"...

He explained to them everything that happened,how jungkook introduced him to his mom and also what he heard when he unintentionally eavesdropped...

"They were in it together,why is he going against her now"...jimin asked confused..

"I don't know too,maybe because he lost his memory"...Tae reasoned

"He wants to make Jae his"...taehyung said lowly...honestly it warmed him,it warmed his inside...jungkook being Jae's dad was everything he needed...two of them together with their son...