CHAPTER 30

"Why am I being ignored"..Mrs jeon asked, following after her husband..they just went out of their son's room to the living room...

Ever since they came back from the hospital,Mr Jeon had refused talking to his wife...he ignored her talks and shoo her away when she tries to touch him..

"Honey,why are you like this"....she asked again but still no reply...if there was something she hates the most,is being given silent treatment and that to by her husband...

"I said am sorry okay, there's no how I would know our son was laying in the hospital and I would be home,please try to understand"....at that Mr Jeon turned to look at her..

"Why weren't you aware"...he asked softly,but the gaze on her said otherwise...

"I...i.... She stammered,not knowing what to say...

"Cat got you tongue"...Mr Jeon was boiling in rage...he was trying really hard to act mature and not spat at his wife....he was pissed, extremely pissed...

Don't get him wrong,he loves his wife and would never lay a hand on her but what she did was unacceptable....

His son,his world got into an accident,a terrible one and his wife,mother of his child was home drinking coffee and reading magazine with no care in the world...

When he left for Japan finally,leaving jungkook to take over their company in Korea,his wife had requested to stay back,she said she wants to look over their boy and help him recover his lost memory since he changed,he stopped being his father's boy,he stopped smiling and was far from them...Mr Jeon hated that...so he allowed his wife to stay..after making her promise to always be there for their son and call him daily....

"You promised to call him daily,to check on him,how comes he got into an accident since yesterday and you have no idea of it"....

Mrs jeon was speechless,she had nothing to say,she couldn't even think of an excuse....she promised and couldn't fulfill it...she felt her heart ache...her husband was mad at her and her only son too was in danger...

"Am sorry"...she sobbed...she knew how much her husband cherished their son and if it wasn't for him Mr Jeon wouldn't allow her to stay back in Korean...

"Am really sorry...I failed as a wife and husband,b... because of me my boy is in danger"....her cracking voice wasn't helping at all...

Mr Jeon shushed her then pulled her to his chest...in as much as he was angry,he couldn't watch his wife cry and blame herself...

"It not your fault the accident happened,am just mad that our son stayed that long in the hospital and you weren't aware"....

"Am sorry"..she pleaded, smuggling closer to her husband..

Mr Jeon had seen the news of his son's accident.. immediately he requested for a plane to be booked but there wasn't any available.....his private jet was also out of service so he had to wait till the next day and even then at evening...waiting was hell for him but he had to endure...when he finally got home..He met his wife reading magazine and drinking coffee...he was confused as to why she was home while their son was in the hospital...he had interrogated her and then found out she wasn't even aware...they drove straight to the hospital with escort behind them...
Mr Jeon had seen the doctor and requested for his son to be brought home...he didn't trust the hospital...he also thanked namjoon and yoongi for being there for his boy..though they requested for jungkook not to leave the hospital but Mr Jeon declined saying he need special treatment for his son....

"He would be okay right"....worried was laced in Mrs Jeon's voice...

"He would"...Mr jeon assured....

.............

Taehyung had been worried sick,despite all the soothing words his best friends had told him,the comforting words but still he wasn't comforted...

Taehyung knew his friends were right...Mr and Mrs Jeon would make sure their son is well taken care of at home...he would receive special attention until he recovers,he should just wait for the best,and pray jungkook gets up....

The Jeon mansion was shut out for any visitor....No one was allowed in even the Jeon workers....namjoon,yoongi and hoseok had tried going to check on jungkook but just like others they weren't allowed in...even taehyung himself had gone,wait until it was night but no one attended to him...he waited in case he sees Mrs Jeon so that he could beg her but she didn't come out.....

If it wasn't for his son,the model would have gone insane....

He was only calm for his son,best friends and hyung....

"Come back to me kook".... taehyung again had cried himself to sleep.....

........
"Can you hear me son"....Mrs Jeon was done cleaning her son up...she sat beside him with a smile on her face...she was glad her son's health was progressing...just few more days,weeks or months..she was sure he would be okay....

"I have a lot to tell you my boy....I don't want you going back to that betrayer of a boy and his son...I want you far from them"....

She smiled...she couldn't wait for her son to open his eyes....she wanted to feed him with what she thinks is the truth....

"I need you away from him no matter what"...

..........
Note:a filler chapter,yes I know,...hope you're liking this story so far.....not much chapter left....

Thanks for following me this far...

THANKS ALOT...
BORAHAE....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜