CHAPTER 3

Present...

Chime....

Go check the door minie.....

OK....

Whoa..Jimin exclaimed hugging the person by the door tightly....have missed you so much hyung....

Have missed you too shorty...

When will you stop calling me that...Jimin snickered..

When you grow tall,now can I come in,you are on my way....

Oh sorry hyung...he moved aside closing the door when his hyung got in...

Hyungie....taehyung said excitedly going to hug is hyung.....

I thought you said evening time..

Well I changed my mind...couldn't wait to meet you all...he said ruffling taehyung's hair...

Where's jae..he said pulling out of the hug...

In his room,playing games...wait let me go get him,he will be very happy to see you...with a huge smile on his face,he went upstairs to his son's room....

He chuckled seeing how messed up the room was..building blocks scattered everywhere....

Prince...guess who's here...his son turned to look at him confused....

Who...jinie uncle...he asked cutely....

Taehyung nod his head,watching his son getting excited...

Really...

Yes,he is in the living room waiting for you...he didn't even finish his words as jae is already running out of the room to meet his second best uncle....

He's so cute,tae said shaking his head,following behind,down to the living room....

Jinie uncle....a loud tiny voice was heard...jin knowing who it was immediately got up from the couch,welcoming the little child in his embrace....

Awwn,my baby has grown very handsome.....jin said walking them to the couch,settling jae on his laps...

You are handsome too jinie uncle...jae said giggling all the time....

I no right...am just this handsome...jin said proudly...flicking the back of his hair playfully....

Taehyung just scoffed at his hyung antics,while jimin laughed at that....totally hyung..he thought...

I missed you little angel....

I missed you too very much,he said illustration how much he missed him with his little pinky...

That's small jae...jimin chuckled...

No,this big...he said now showing his thumb...making all the adults present laugh at his cuteness....

See baby,I got you chocolates,I was in a hurry so I didn't get plenty....jin said handing out the chocolate....

I love chocolates,he said grinning widely...thank you jinie hyung...

You are welcome baby...I know you love them,that why I got them...

Come let me open them for you ....jimin said, jae quickly got up from jin's lap,handing the pack of chocolates to Jimin who helped in opening them....

I really can't argue with you guys anymore...

What did you mean...

You got him a whole bunch last year when you visit,it not good for his health you know....