CHAPTER 5

After his first meeting with jungkook,he was beginning to doubt if the decision he made was OK,after all it was for Jimin and his son.He believed he was going to be OK but now he doubt if he will....

The thought of how the ravenette acted when he saw him still pissed him off,he had expected him to wear a shock expression but instead he was expressionless..was he expecting too much?....maybe he was....

He looked around the studio where they will be modeling from now,it was huge and spacious,he couldn't help but admire how well structured it was...it was way bigger than their previous one and well equipped...

He looked at his friend who kept looking around the room with a huge smile plastered on his face,just seeing him that way,he knew his best friend couldn't wait to start working here....

He sighed,one of the reasons why he has to pull himself together so he won't let his personal problems affect his best friend career....

"So,how is it..do you like it".....

Taehyung smiled,turning to look at the brown haired male who was smiling back at him....

The browned haired male,they met hours ago..

They were in front of the ceo's office when he came running to them

"S sorry,a am l late"....he said trying to catch his breath...

Both taehyung and jimin stood there confused,not knowing what to say,they haven't seen the face before...

"Oh sorry,I forget to introduce myself..he said stretching his hand out for them to shake"...

"Am Hosoek,jungHosoek,jungkook's assistant"....

Oh,Jimin said taking his hand in his...

"Park Jimin"he said simply..

"Kim Taehyung",taehyung said shaking his hand too..

"You don't really need to introduce yourself,am a big fan of yours,you know"...Hosoek said playfully,his smile never wearing off his face....

Just with the way he interacted with them,both Jimin and taehyung felt pulled to him...he seems jovial and carefree....not to talk of the smile he wore....

He explained to them that he would be the one to show them around the company and also show them their first week schedule plans as the ceo was out of town...

Taehyung felt relieved,he didn't want to come across the ravenette at all,...and during his stay in the company,he would make sure to avoid him....

Hosoek has showed them around,even Introduce them to the staffs they would be working with..he also showed them their schedule for the week and now they were in the studio,checking it out..

"It lovely,am sure prince would like it the most"...

"Prince?"....Hosoek asked confused...