CHAPTER 35

"4 years,i blanked out for good 4years tae....I was away from you,didn't even know I have a little me,been in the dark and got lied too....it not easy..yes she's my mom but am never going to forgive her...she hurt me...she hurt you tae"....

Taehyung sighed...how is he going to talk to his lover without him pushing the ravenette to the wall....

It been two days since jungkook came back from his family mansion,2 days since their friends came over to taehyung's apartment,surprised to see jungkook and they were all happy nevertheless.... caught up on things they missed and a day since his father visited...

He was surprised to see an older version of his lover at his door step,wondering how the man got to know his address....

Mr jeon had pulled jungkook into a hug and without thinking twice the ravenette hugged back...he missed his dad so dearly...he missed how close they use to be....

"Am sorry,am so so sorry"...his dad kept repeating....the young CEO couldn't utter a word as his eyes were filled with tears....he missed the old times with his dad....

where lots of kids are more closer to their mom,he was closer to his dad...they played together,talk for hours on phone and also share secrets together....

He never mentioned his relationship with taehyung ..afraid he won't approve since his mom was totally against it....but he wished he did...

His father had apologize for his wife's misdeed....he said he rushed back home when she called...she was crying and he couldn't stand to be away..so he took the next flight.....when he got to know what she did..he was really disappointed....he didn't expect she would go that far....all in the name of an heir...ruin her child's life to get a grandchild....

In the midst of it all,jae ran down to his dad...he was holding a painting brush...his face and hands were smashed with paint....he was complaining cutely on how he couldn't get his color pink lighter unaware of the visitor they had...

When he saw the person sitting close to his dad..he immediately went to hide behind his appa...

"Who's that"...he asked....

"Why is my grandchild running away from me"..Mr Jeon had exclaim playfully...

"Grandpa"...the little bean mumbled...

When he saw his appa nod his head with a smile on his face...he immediately went to hug the older...

And just like that they clicked.....

Later that day...when jungkook went to tuck a sleeping jae in bed...Mr Jeon had separately ask for taehyung's forgiveness...he told him his wife was already regretting what she did....he told him he isn't asking him to forgive her just yet...but someday he should find a place in his heart to do so....he also asked him to help persuade jungkook.. she's his mother after all...

And that what he is trying to do..but the ravenette won't even listen to him....

"Am not asking you to forgive her now kook,I just wish you could someday,I have forgiven her,but I haven't forget....it would take time"...

"I can't say in the future...but now I can't"..

"It okay my love,come on...you're far from me"...taehyung just wanted to end the argument...

They were in their room...jungkook was sitting at the edge of the bed..while taehyung was sitting in the middle..back resting on the head board...

"You have a good heart you know..to have forgiven her... despite all she did"...jungkook muttered....moving toward his lover...