CHAPTER 2

Past..
Jungkook was up earlier than expected..a light smile adorning his face as he stared at his cute boyfriend who was still fast asleep,soft snore escaping his beautiful lips...he slowly got off the bed,unwrapping tae's arm gently around him,laying him down quietly so he won't wake him up...he scooted a pillow close to him,he knew how much his baby loves to cuddle when he sleeps....

He went straight to the bathroom,joined to their spacious bedroom...he brushed his teeth,did his normal morning routine,then took his bath..he came back to the room,a towel wrapped around his waist,picking up his body moisturizer,he dropped a little amount in his palm,rob it all over his skin,he then dried up his hair,styling it the way he wants....

When he was done,he went to their shared closet to pick up the clothes taehyung had set aside for him,specially for his journey...it was a black trouser,with a black,white dot button up shirt...just his taste...

He quickly put them on,rolling up his sleeves as he wanted to make his baby a quick breakfast before he wakes

He went out of the room to the kitchen,thinking of what to make....

He loves pancakes and hot chocolate drink...

Pancake and hot chocolate it is....

He looked around,searching for his apron..he smiled when he found it...well they we're two aprons in the kitchen,one for taehyung and the other for him,they both have different designs...his has the drawing of a tiger while Taehyung's has the one of a bunny.....he chuckled remembering the day taehyung dragged him to the store and asked for their aprons to be customized....

He picked his own,tied it around his waist...then got to work...

.........

Taehyung stirred up in his sleep arm clutching the pillow he was hugging tightly....with eyes closed he let go of the pillow,wanting to feel the warmth of his boyfriend...his hand went up and down,searching to feel his love but he didn't..his eyes shut opened quickly as he scan around the room to get a glimpse of him...when he didn't,he got up,his lips turning into a pout...Kookie...he called,voice still groggy...getting no answer,he checked the bathroom,he was not there,he walked out of the room to search for him but stopped when he got a glimpse of him in the kitchen....

He smiled widely admiring his boyfriend from afar...he walks slowly to the kitchen wrapping his tiny hands around jungkook's waist...back hugging him...

I thought you left already....he said,loving the aroma of the freshly made pancake...

Why would I love....I have to say goodbye properly....Jungkook answered,putting of the gas..he turned around to face his baby...

Eww gross,taehyung whined as jungkook lean to peck his soft lips...

Why would you do that,I haven't brush my teeth...jungkook ignored him,leaning to peck his lips again but was stopped as taehyung pushed his lips back with his palm...

Yay...don't you dare...taehyung said,stomping his feet back to their shared room...

I will brush my teeth then join you...

Alright baby..I will set the table..

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness...he was going to miss him much..two weeks feel like torture....

Present...

Jae hurry....we don't want to be late now do we....

Am coming appa,see am done...jae answered running towards his father...

Let go appa..

OK,tae answered looking at the apartment for the last time...

It Saturday,the day they were to leave japan to korean finally....he got use to the place already,he was going to miss it much....

He locked the apartment,picking up jae as they head down the stairs where jimin was waiting back resting on the car which was supposed to drop them at the airport....their luggages was already packed and arranged in the car's booth...

Sorry,jae wanted to use the restroom,taehyung apologized to his soulmate....

It OK mate lets get going...we have 32minutes left...

OK..he answered,sitting jae down after jimin then getting seated too as their designated driver drove them to the port...

The flight to korean was refreshing.. it was an hour point 3 journey long...

When they got to korean port,they put on their mask,face cap and shades to avoid unnecessary attention....

A car was already waiting for them assigned by their manager...he came to korean before them to arrange and get some stuff ready....

Just like in Japan,they will be staying in a pent house but this one happens to be theirs...both got it together,paying equal money,with the help of their manager...

It a pent house with just two apartments..one for Jimin and the other for tae...the two apartments consist of a sitting room,3bedrooms,kitchen,dinning table and a shared swimming pool outside the building...

.........

Wow,this is bigger than I thought...Jimin exclaimed immediately they stepped foot in taehyung's apartment...

Jimin's apartment was the first they explored...they were already tired when they got to tae's....

Whoa appa,I love it here...jae said excitedly...

Am happy you do....come here let rest a little before we start to unpack....taehyung said laying on the couch...

Jae nodded,he climbed next to his appa,who hugged him tightly close to his chest.....
Minie you too....

Sure....but when we want to unpack i will help you with yours and you will help me with mine....

Hmm...let's rest for now...

OK...Jimin answered,laying on one of the couch too....

...........

Taehyung couldn't sleep,he just watched his world and best friend sound asleep.....his mind was occupied with many thoughts....he just hope everything works out fine....

He came here for business and that is what he will focus on....nothing more...

Note:don't forget to vote,comment and follow...let communicate with each other...love you..

THANKS ALOT.
BORAHAE.
💜💜💜💜💜.