CHAPTER 34

It morning and Kim taehyung was the first to open his eyes...he smiled feeling a strong arm circled around his waist,knowing fully well who it belongs to...his smile got wide remembering the event from last night....he was still planning on sneaking to go see the ravenette when he appeared and didn't expect they would end up getting it down...suddenly his face heat up...jungkook's tender touch still linger on his skin....the soft lips pressed on his,still made the never ending butterflies erupt more in his tummy....

He was glad the other was okay...and was back to him...he was happy he got his jungkook back...

But he was still bothered....jungkook had said he would have a long talk with his mother....taehyung dislike Mrs jeon,not because she wants him away from her son,but because she threatened him with his dearest grandmother,she treated him with digust...he hates her gust...

At times taehyung would reason she was on her right...she had told him the reason she wants him away from her son,the reason being him unable to produce a heir... every mother wants a grandchild...and for people as wealthy as the Jeons,they would definitely want a heir..someone of their blood and that time he had thought he wouldn't be able to give jungkook that...more of the reason he just decided to leave....not knowing he was already carrying one...

"Appa"...his train of thoughts were interrupted...he was staring at the two figure sleeping but his mind wasn't with them...he was occupied in his own thoughts to notice his son was staring awake....

"Who is...."jae trailed off,trying to get the view of the person caging him and his appa....he was confused as to why he wasn't the only one in bed...

He moved closer,wanting to believe his sight...he was seeing a little of his fairytale uncle appearance but he was debating if it him or not...

He gasp,covering his mouth immediately,as the view became clearly...

"Dad"...he whisper shouted,falling into the man's chest...hugging him tight...while continuing calling him dad and whimpering....

Tears were falling of taehyung's eyes too...he was happy to see his son's relieved face....

Ever since the accident,taehyung could see the little change in his boy...he would be gloomy at times and when taehyung try to cheer him up,the boy would insist he wants to see his dad...he stopped calling him fairytale uncle after the accident....and taehyung would try all his best to stop his gloominess...

Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully felt a body pressed against his...he wanted drifting back to sleep but decided against it when he felt his shirt getting wet...he quickly opened his eyes and was met with a very heartbroken sight....his boy was crying...his baby was in tears...

With urgency,jungkook sat up...scope the boy who was holding his shirt tight in his little hands..head pressed against his hard chest...still sobbing...

"Hey"..he called but the boy won't bulge....

Jungkook turned to the side to see taehyung crying and smiling at the same time...

"Why is he crying this much"...

Taehyung could tell the ravenette was worried...

"And you too"....the CEO didn't know when tears slip pass his eyes...

Taehyung moved close,engulfing his family in his hold,hugging them both...as they all shed tears at the happy reunion.....

It remained like that for a while until they all were calm....

"Jae would be late for school,let get him ready"...the model broke the silence"....

Except for jae was not ready to leave his dad so jungkook decides to prepare him instead...while taehyung went down to prepare breakfast...