CHAPTER 19

"You can go rest Minnie,I will do the rest" taehyung said to his best friend who was helping him with the dishes..

Few hours after Jin left,jimin and Jae arrived from work,they showered and ate dinner,not long after that Jae fell asleep and taehyung helped him to his room made sure to tuck in well in bed...coming right down,he decided to do the dishes,The model wanted doing it alone seeing how tired his best friend was but his darling friend wouldn't let him...

"I can manage Tae,when we finish I will go" the model said simply....

Few minutes later they were done and taehyung escorted his twiny to the door...they hugged each other goodnight...

Not really feeling sleepy taehyung stayed in his sitting room wanting to watch a movie to while away time..it was just half pass eight...

Some minutes into the movie he heard his phone beep..

Wondering who might be messaging him,he picked up his phone and turn it on,on his screen was a shocking message from someone he least expected...

KOOK
Hey..am outside your house...

Ok he wasn't expecting that,though he was waiting for the ravenette all through,hoping he would come see him and even tried texting him to come over but he had to hold himself not to...

He quickly straightened up to confirmed if the ceo was being serious or pulling his legs..

TAE
At this hour,you're joking right?

KOOK
Nope,just come down will you..

TAE
Will be right down..

Not wasting time,he turned off the movie he was watching and immediately walked out of his apartment smiling widely like a school girl who's about to meet her crush...

He step outside his building and truly jungkook was there standing and resting his back on his car...he was still putting on his office wear only that his suit was discarded,leaving him with just the trousers and the black buttoned up shirt...

When the ceo noticed the model's presence..he stood up straight,smiling widely at the model...he missed him too much..

"Hey",that was the only word the ceo could come up with...

"Hey"..taehyung replied almost inaudible...

"Thought you were kidding"..his statement made jungkook smiled the more..

"Why would I do that"...

"I don't know,maybe for fun"...

"I wouldn't do this for fun"he said still smiling widely...

"Should we sit in" jungkook suggested which the model agreed to,he opened the door for the model to get in while he also made his way to the other side of the car....

"How are you feeling now"....he asked after sitting on the driver's sit..

"Great"..

"You sure about that"..

The ravenette just wanted to make sure the model was truly ok,it breaks it heart seeing the other weak and in pain..

He stretched his hand so the back of his palm was touching the model's forehead...taehyung stilled not expecting the move,he wished his eyes were else where when it happened but lucky for him he was staring at jungkook straight in the eye...if it was just him it would have been better but unfortunately the ceo was staring right back..there was a moment of silent..just the two of them staring at each other..