CHAPTER 14

Jungkook arrived at the location 20 minutes before time,he decided to wait a little before texting taehyung to inform him that he was at the given address...

After few seconds his phone beeped,it was a text from taehyung telling him he would join him soon.

Not long, taehyung came out of his penthouse in simple casual wears,he was putting on a white t shirt,black tight jean and a simple palm shoe,nothing compare to his work outfit.

Even in casual wear,he looks absolutely breathtaking,jungkook couldn't help but keep staring,I mean everyone knows the KIM TAEHYUNG,the god of beauty,a complete art so it wasn't surprising for the ceo to be also entice by the younger.

"Hey"...

"Sorry am too early",jungkook nervously said,he didn't know why he was nervous but then it his first time going out with someone since he remembered and that someone happens to be the model he kept thinking of.

"I don't see why you should apologize,it better early than late"...

"Yea,early then late"he said nodding his head as if he was talking to himself,he quickly opened the passenger door for taehyung to get in and when the other does he proceed to seat on the driver's seat..

"So,where are we going"..

Taehyung didn't answer,he just typed the location on the car's gps tracker...

"Garden grills,that's my favorite place"...

Was taehyung surprise? No,it was a secluded place after all..

"Am glad,was thinking you won't like the place"..

"I do,I go there most of the time when I just feel like being alone"...

"Yeah,it quiet and private,since we want to talk I figured it will be a good place for tonight"...

"How about Jae"

"He's with his uncle,jimin"..

"Oh ok"..

......

"I came here twice I think"taehyung said immediately they got into the place,it was a very classic place,it wasn't like most restaurants,the place was quiet and peaceful,you could discuss private matter,even business partners choose garden grills as their meeting center...

"Good day,who are you and how may I help you",a lady in pink and white dress asked..

"Am Kim taehyung,I reserved a table for two this morning"

"Ok,give me a minute let me check,confirmed Mr Kim I will call someone to take you to your seat"..

"Few seconds later,a lady with the same pink and white dress came to them and direct them to the place the model booked earlier,it was the most secluded part of the place ..

"What will you have",the lady asked after they where seated,they sat facing each other.

"The weather is cool so I would go for a strawberry milkshake"..

"A cold chocolate drink please".

You still like chocolate ,taehyung thought..