CHAPTER 8

It was time for lunch and the models decide to go to the cafeteria as usual,few minutes later hoseok,yoongi and namjoon joined them...they've been sitting together in the cafeteria for a while now,and they've become a little close,besides namjoon is there bestfriend's husband...

"Why is he sulking"...namjoon asked noticing the younger wearing a pout on his face..

"Don't know he wants fairytales"...taehyung answered not knowing what to do with the boy,ever since the day he found him sleeping in the CEO's office Jae has been disturbing him non stop,he wants to read fairytale,he wants the ceo to read him a fairytale but taehyung had refuse not wanting the boy to be attached with the ceo...

"He his busy and his schedules are tight"that is the excuse taehyung has been giving him...

"Get him one then,I don't want him sulking"...hoseok suggested..

"If he wanted that I would have got him plenty of it".

"But you said he wants fairytales"...namjoon asked confused..

"Yeah he wants someone to read it for him"jimin answered..

"Then do it,why are you all confusing"..yoongi added

"You think we didn't try,it not just anyone stoneman"...

"Whatever"yoongi answered then went back to his short nap.

"Hey little one,who do you want to read you a fairytale"namjoon asked the boy...

"Fairytale uncle"..

"Fairytale uncle,and who is that"....

"The company's CEO"taehyung decides to answer ...

"Jungkook"...

"Yeah"..

"Whoa,it a no go area boy,he doesn't do well with kids"...hoseok said making the boy's pout grow..

"Fairytale uncle"they heard the boy yelled and before they knew it he was already out of his chair and running towards the entrance...

Taehyung was confused until he saw who his son was running to...

The cafeteria became quiet as all the employees had shocked expression on their face..

**what is he doing here**
**weird right,he never comes here**

Taehyung heard few employees murmuring and he was beginning to wonder what brought the ceo to the cafeteria..

"Wow this is new,what is jungkook doing here"namjoon asked surprised...

"And why his he crouching down to welcome Jae in his arms...yoongi mentioned

"This is weird,have never seen him smile that way...hoseok added...

******

It was time for lunch and jungkook was contemplating whether to go to his company's cafeteria where all his workers gather to eat lunch or not.

Truth be told he has never stepped foot in the cafeteria before,even when his hyungs try to convince him to,he never listen instead he request for his lunch to be brought to his office,he never leaves his office except he has something serious to attend to...