CHAPTER 10

Over the past week,jungkook and Jae became really close,the little bean choose everyday as his fairytale listening day,not that he stays all through it,he fall asleep in the middle and jungkook will always finish it the next day before starting a new one.

Taehyung on the other hand was use to going to the CEO's office when it time for Jae's shoot,he was no longer nervous or fidgeting around his boss,he was used to it,use to this jungkook he has come to know... though he heard few workers saying jungkook once had an accident which led to him loosing his memory,it was kind of believable but still he didn't want to conclude...

It hurt,knowing you are the only one who remembers,the only one who is suffering from what has happened in the past and to worsen it,you see that person who reminds you of what not to remember...

Presently,the company jewelry designers,the ceo assistant,yoongi,namjoon and the CEO himself were in a meeting.

they received an order 3days ago and will be due in 2days..

They were asked to make a simple and unique couple wedding ring,they wanted it to be unisex since the new to be wedded couple want a single matching ring but the jeon's company designers couldn't come up with a great idea hence why the ceo asked his most trusted hyung to also attend the meeting Incase they have any idea...

Even he the ceo,who was good at designs couldn't come up with one..

Not that they couldn't sketch a good one in fact all they have sketched was damn good but the couples keep rejecting it,asking to come up with a better design and shape...

The meeting started few minutes ago and the agenda was laid..

"So anyone with a perfect idea,share with us so the designers can sketch it out" Jungkook said...he was tired already,3 good day and they couldn't come up with a better idea,even he himself couldn't think of something good...

"I think I have one"one of the staffs said...

"Ok try to explain so Jennie can sketch it out"

"Ok sir" and with that the staff begin to explain how she has imagine a simple and unique ring to be..at the end of the day,the sketched out images looks like one of the sketch the couples rejected...

"I think that will be all for today,anyone with any idea should come see me in my office before the end of the day,remember we have just two more day and the contract will be over,I have things to attend to"the ceo said and left for his office...

"What should we do now,they paid a lot for it"hoseok said scratching the back of his head,he was exhausted...

"Don't worry,we will do something about it"..yoongi assured....

.......

It was time for lunch and as usual,the new friends were siting on the same table...

"What is wrong,you all look exhausted"..jimin commented

"Is it that obvious" namjoon asked

"Yeah it written all over you all,what is happening"..taehyung answered

"We recieved an order to make a simple and unique wedding ring,they paid tons for it but we couldn't come up with an idea,all the designs sent to them were rejected and it due in 2days"..

"Whoa,what so hard in designing a unique and simple wedding ring"..jimin asked confused...he could imagine plenty of simple designs..