Gender revealed (part two)

(Jacob)

“Ok, so now that everyone is here, Arlo, and I would like to tell you all some good news.” They all waited in silence for me to continue. I looked at Arlo, who was blushing. He could hardly stand, but he wanted to do this.

We gathered everyone here, and now we were having a barbecue, a get-together of some sort to reveal what we had found out. He nodded his head and smiled at me, so I continued to talk.

“Arlo and I are not only going to welcome one pup into this world, but we are going to welcome three.” They started cheering for us, shouting their congratulations, which meant a lot to me.

“And the final thing is that we are having boys.” I heard a series of groans coming from Arlo's family, and I chuckled because this was expected.

“Was I that bad?” Arlo asked everyone, and they shouted yes.

“Don't forget about Micah as well. You two pulled some crazy pranks back then, almost gave us a heart attack.” Damon said as he pulled Christine to his side while chuckling.

“Well, this place could have used the excitement!” Micah shouted, which had everyone laughing. After being congratulated by everyone, we continued with our barbecue, having as much fun as we could, well as I could since Arlo was complaining all the time, saying he couldn't enjoy it because he was too fat.

Micah was laughing at him every time, but then he stopped at one point and covered his mouth with his hand while taking off. I looked at Arlo, who shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what was wrong with Micah. Landon went to make sure he was ok, so I'll just ask him afterward.

“It's almost time sweetie, are you ready?” Amanda asked him, and he shook his head.

“I'm scared. I'm still young and probably will be a bad influence on them. I have no idea how to be a parent.” I sighed as I listened to him because that wasn't true. I saw how overprotective he can get of the ones he cares for, especially Micah. I can tell he was going to be that way with our pups when the time came.

“Not all of us were ready to be parents, sweetie. Some of us were even scared because we didn't know what to expect, but we grew up with it. We watch, and we learn as the days go by, and I expect the same from you. You have all of us to guide you and to help you whenever you want.” Arlo nodded his head while he tried to hug his mother but failed because of how big he was.

“At the end of the day, I'm still a teenager having pups. I'll make mistakes, yes, but I'll only learn from them. I'm happy that I have all of you here with me.” Amanda nodded her head and kissed him on his forehead while everyone else started fussing over him.

“Um, Arlo, I wanted to apologize for the way I acted before. I know I might come off as rude, but that's not the type of person I am. I hope you can forgive me, so we can move on.” Sophia said, shocking both Arlo and I while Chris was smiling.

“And I want to apologize as well. I was just jealous, and I said some things I shouldn't have. After all, I'm your family, so I should be there for you as well.” Lex said, but Arlo was quiet. I looked at him, waiting for him to accept their apology, but he was taking his time. I saw a scowl on his face, and he looked angry. Why? I didn't know.

“You both made me feel insecure about myself, and you want me to forgive you that easily? Sophia, you asked me how it felt to be a high school dropout, which was uncalled-for and you Lex, you said you couldn't wait to see me with a huge belly since I'm short it would look comical. I was nothing but a laughingstock to you.” Both Sophia and Lex held their heads down, avoiding Arlo's glare.

“But at least you're trying. I can only hold a grudge for that long. I accept your apology, but I won't forgive you so easily.” They nodded their heads, and I shook my head, disappointed by the way Arlo was acting.

He didn't say anything else to them, as he was determined to ignore them for the rest of the day. I even tried to get him to talk to me, but he brushed me off and told me to leave him alone.

I walked away from here wanting to get some time to myself to clear my head instead of going all caveman on Arlo and getting him to talk to me.

“I see you're here by yourself. Your mate isn't putting out?” I took a deep breath as I turned around to find Samantha there with a smile on her face.

“It's none of your business, and watch how you talk to me.” She only smirked while walking up to me, closing the distance and putting her filthy hand on me.

“I can do better, just tell me to open my legs, and I will.” I was going to vomit on her if she didn't shut up and leave me alone with her disgusting self.

I opened my mouth to ask her to get the hell away from me, but she grabbed me and started kissing me out of nowhere. I was about to push her away when I heard a deep angry growl and saw Arlo standing there with his eyes white, I could tell that snow had taken over. Shit, this wasn't going to be fun.

“Love. It's not what it looks like.” I said. The same thing everyone says when they get caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.

“ Shut the Fuck up!” Snow shouted at me and turned to Samantha.

“I'm not even going to hurt you, I'm also going to give you a chance to pack up and leave here. If you don't do as I say, then you'll know exactly what I'm capable of pregnant or not.” Samantha started trembling as she ran away, leaving me there to defend myself. I wish I could send her to no man's land instead of coming between Arlo and I.

“You go and wash out your filthy mouth, I don't want you to kiss me because it will only taste like ass.” He was about to walk away, but I took his hand in mine and stopped him.

“You do know it's not like that right? You do know that I'm innocent, right?” I asked and he gave Arlo control once more.

“I know, so you don't have to explain yourself. I'm not going to run away and lock myself in my room while I cry and ask the goddess why like I'm stupid. Plus I saw everything before coming here, so go do what I say right now.” Gosh, he was so sexy when he gets demanding. At least he believes me, that's all I wanted to know.