Sexy time

(Smut….)

(Jacob)

I was left in shock after what Arlo did to me. He used his powers against me. What the hell did I ever do to deserve that? I was also proud of him to figuring out what to do, but now was not the time to gloat.

“I'm not even sorry.” He said as he got up and pulled his pants back on.

“N-not even sorry? Are you hearing yourself right now?” I asked, and he glared at me.

“Yes, my hearing is perfectly fine. Thank you very much. If it were any other time, you would have been able to punish me, but not now when I'm pregnant. You would have gotten away with it, too, if I didn't somehow figure out what to do.” He started walking away from me and stopped while taking off the head wrap he had on.

“Micah did my hair for me. I was even saying to myself, I hoped you like it and all, so he could do yours, but you scared him away. I don't even think I can be in your presence right now. I'm hungry, so I'm going to go and see if I can get some pasta or something.

Don't talk to me again if you're still acting like an asshole.” He left after that, and I didn't even try to stop him. I had so much going on, and I ran home as quickly as I could to be with him, but then I came home and found him kissing Micah.

Was it bad the way I reacted? I don't think so. I just hated the fact that another person was touching what was mine, even if it meant nothing. I sighed and left to go talk to my parents, I had some good news for them, so better to get it out of the way.

“Yeah, exactly like I told you. This alpha was practically selling these omegas, trading them for money. Since I have enough, I bought them, and now they are back at the red forest pack house resting. I need to leave someone in charge of them, so they won't hurt themselves, since it seems as if they have been through a lot.” Mom shook her head and sighed, disappointed in the way they were being treated.

“I need to go over there and see them for myself. I'm going to take some things to them as well, make sure they are ok. We will figure out whom we should let stay there and take care of them. Thank you, son, for what you did.” I nodded my head and left shortly after. I went to check on Arlo to make sure he was ok and saw him sitting at the dining table eating. He looks up at me, and a scowl forms on his face right away.

“I'm not here to fight love.” I said, which had him rolling his eyes.

“I don't care why you're here. You can leave.” I took a deep breath and then walked up to him. Since we were practically alone, I was contemplating doing something to him and hoping that no one walks in on us, that's if he would allow me to touch him. I had to move fast by lifting him and placing him on the table, next to his food.

I let off my alpha scent, which had him submitting to me immediately. I could tell he hated it, but I didn't care. I wanted him to relax because the pregnancy hormones were making him crazy, and I didn't want him to regret anything he did later.

I pulled his zipper down and took his dick out. He was watching me with hooded eyes, lust evident in them as he realized what I was about to do.

'Better make it quick.' Midnight said, and I agreed with him. I got to work, trying to give him one of the best blowjobs he has ever gotten well from me. I made sure I took him as far as I could go without choking.

Even though he wasn't big, I still had to get used to the idea of giving my mate blowjobs, since he was my first and will be my last.

“M-my Salad. N-not in front of my salad and on the table, J-Jacob.” He said as he was struggling to talk. I didn't stop, though. I needed to hurry before anyone caught us.

Hopefully, my parents will take a while to get ready because I would be embarrassed as hell if they caught us. Yeah, I could have taken it to the bedroom, but I wanted to give him some excitement.

I should be able to fuck my mate anywhere without anything to worry about, but I can't, so I have to hurry. His breath started coming out as soft pants, letting me know he was close.

“I-I'm going to…" I swallowed his cum and licked him dry, making sure to get him clean before zipping his pants and fixing him up. I set him back in his seat and watched as his head hits the table, a blush evident on his face.

“You should clean the table, as much as that was great, people eat here too you know.” Even though he was saying that, I could see a hint of a smile on his face, which told me I did well. I sat down next to him and chuckled at how he was exhausted, I didn't know what got into me, but Midnight gave me this idea and of course, I had to go through with it.

“But how did I do this time?” I asked and he chuckled a little.

“Better than expected. I won't return the favor, though.” I smiled because I already knew that, it's ok with me, though. As long as he's happy, that's all that matters to me.

“I want us to stop fighting, I hate it when you're mad at me. I get that I can be an asshole sometimes, but you're my mate, and I'm an alpha, so it's already in my blood. I can't help but be possessive of you, and I'm also obsessed, which drives me crazy when I see you with someone else. What I did earlier, I wanted to apologize. I don't want you to hate me, so I hope we can move on from this.” I was waiting for his reply, not knowing whether he would forgive me or not. I should be spending my time trying to make him happy, instead, I kept on messing up. I will have to do better for his sake and mine.

“I forgive you. But don't think you're getting away with it just because of a blowjob, you're sleeping on the couch.” My eyes became wide as he went back to eating as if nothing happened. Well, I have no other choice but to do what he says, whether I like it or not.