Cravings

(Arlo)

Turns out being pregnant was no joke. I didn't hate it, even with the constant complaining. The mood swings were becoming more and more frequent. Even Jacob was wary around me, which I didn't like at all.

Micah had been missing for two days now. He and Landon were going at it because he finally got his heat. I did miss Micah, though, but I know that this was unavoidable, so I had to wait until his heat was over to see him again. I bet he'll end up getting pregnant as well, I wondered how everyone would take it being surrounded by two pregnant teenagers.

“What are you thinking about love?” Jacob asked as he sat next to me and kissed me on my forehead.

“Chocolate milk.” I replied, and he shook his head and sighed.

“You know you're not allowed to have any kind of sweets.” I folded my arms and glared at him.

“Why don't you go ahead and look it up, Mr. know it all, It's perfectly safe for me to drink? It's not like I'll drink it all the time, just this time.” He started grumbling while getting up to go and get me the chocolate milk. Damn overprotective asshole.

He and my family were constantly watching what I eat, I couldn't even walk in peace without one of them picking me up, scared that I might hurt myself.

“Pregnancy cravings?” Alexandria asked as she walked and sat down next to me. I was outside getting some fresh air after not being able to leave the house because of my family and mate, who all forbade me to since they found out I was pregnant. I was sitting on a blanket under a tree, cuddling with Jacob until I sent him off to get some chocolate milk.

“Yeah, I guess so.” I replied, feeling awkward around her. I didn't hate her, but I didn't get along with my brothers mates. I always thought that it was because they didn't like me, but I had to remember that they had a life, and it doesn't always revolve around me.

“I'm so happy for you, though. At least I won't be the only one who's going to be fat around here. You'll get big soon.” I glared at her, then looked down at my belly, praying to the goddess that that wasn't true, but I knew it was, and that sucks big time.

“You're so tiny, too, I'm dying to see you walking around with a gigantic belly in front of you. I bet it would look comical.” Why was she even talking to me?

“And you look as if you swallowed a whale now leave me alone.” I snapped at her and watched as her expression changed from laughing at me to tears forming in her eyes.

I was about to hurl another insult at her, but Jacob chose that moment to interrupt us, handing me a box of chocolate milk, which I gobbled down greedily. I wasn't going to get fat, not right now, at least. She excused herself afterward, and Jacob sat next to me while massaging my shoulders.

“Feeling better now?" He asked. As I was about to say something, disrespectful snow told me to shut up, which I did. I was watching my brothers with their mates, laughing and talking without a care in the world, so why did Lex have to be the one to leave the group like a lost puppy and find her way over to where I was sitting just to insult me?

“No more sex for you.” I said to Jacob, who narrowed his eyes at me.

“And why not? I thought you enjoyed what I did to you in the bedroom.” He said, looking proud of himself, and I rolled my eyes.

“Keep telling yourself that.” I mumbled. It was like he could pick up on my mood, so he wasn't going to leave me alone.

“What did Lex want?” He asked, and I decided to ignore him because if I repeated what she said, she and Matt would be in a world of pain right now. Why Matt? Well, if I was going to beat the shit out of her, he would come to her rescue, so I have to teach him a lesson too.

“She wanted to know the size of your dick, just like Cruella.” Jacob sighed and shook his head, since he knew who I was talking about. I still couldn't remember her name, so that was as close as I could get.

“I've told you constantly that Samantha and I are nothing. We never slept together because I was saving myself for you. I was a nineteen-year-old virgin man waiting for his mate. What part of that won't you understand?” I could tell he was getting moody, so I decided to drop the topic.

“Fine. Let's talk names.” He smiled at me and nodded his head.

“For a boy, I was thinking Ryker and girl Anastasia.” I gagged at those names because I didn't like them.

“Naw, uh, how about Nolan and Eliana? I asked, and he seemed to be considering it.

“I don't know, Mila and Amir.” I laughed and shook my head.

“We have to come up with something, though. We can ask around too and see if we can agree on something.” He nodded his head while pouting, saying I was no fun because his names were better than mine.

I yawned as I was starting to feel sleepy, so I waved to everyone, and Jacob lifted me up bridal style, so I could get some rest. This wasn't so bad after all. I couldn't wait to have my pup. What if it's more than one? How will I even deal with that? Dr. Carlyle told me he would be performing a c section on me because I couldn't give birth anywhere else.

'Through your ass, maybe.' Snow said, and I cringed at the thought of pushing a baby out from there. Oh, hell no, that won't happen in a million years. Snow laughed, sounding happier than before, I hope it stays this way forever.