EXTRA: What Happened That Night - Part 2

CANON STORY - CENSORED VERSION

Continued from the previous chapter...

The water ran.

And ran.

And ran.

Loud and heavy.

A constant hammering.

It stopped.

A few shuffles.

A deep sigh.

The door opened. Lord Fawtor walked over to the side of the bed and sat down.

Svorn's whole body was trembling and curled inwards slightly. His thin robe lay loosely over him, its attachments to his arms being its only stability.

Fawtor cocked his head. "I should mention, this will last for only a maximum of twelve hours." A pause. He touched Svorn's back. Svorn flinched beneath him. "And yes, it will remain this intense the whole of the twelve hours. After that, there will be a variety of side effects and occasionally you will go back into this state for another twelve hours. But after the full twenty-four hours, there will be no remaining side effects." A smile. "You look terrible, pet." He slowly peeled Svorn's robe off him. "Did you know, I've never used higher than a tripling serum on anyone other than you. Five was the highest amount you've experienced before, wasn't it? But ten... ten is a lot more thrilling." His head tilted slightly. "You're also the longest I've ever done this with anyone. Usually I get bored after a few of these, the longest for anyone else was probably a year, but I keep in a corner, throw away or kill the rest." He pursed his lips, just staring at Svorn. "Didn't Indria say something to you about how I control the people I want something out of and rape the people I like?" He dropped the robe on the floor, bring his head closer to Svorn's. "I've never done anything like this for such a length of time as I have with you, with anyone else before, whilst or having any intention to after." He brushed a finger down the side of Svorn's neck, still breathing close. "Does that mean I love you?"

His movements began and Svorn clenched his teeth, shoving his mouth further into the bed.

A smirk. One of Fawtor's hands brushed the wispy hairs around Svorn's neck, circling to the softer skin and pulling the jaw up. "Don't hide your face. It's rude." A smile into Svorn's shoulder that reminded him that Fawtor had teeth. He bit down. Svorn flinched and hissed, his muscles immediately clenching and pulling his body together. It was like an animal trap had clamped around his shoulder, digging in with such ferocity, he almost believed his shoulder was about to be ripped off. And what immediately followed was a strike of fear, a lightning flare rupturing his whole body that was almost worse than the previous bite. "I love you, remember."

Fawtor's hands moved. Worse and worse. He could feel every droplet of his sweat trailing gently over his skin, could feel every crease of the bedsheets, could almost taste the sweet scent of those flowers. Pleasure erupted through his muscles, into his brain.

It was despicable. The idea that something he despised, a person, a circumstance that kept his eyes awake all night, that left him paralysed in bed, that caused such intense panic attacks he would fall to his knees in the streets, that had been occurring for so long he had well since gotten over all attempts of escape... That such a horrific thing still caused his brain to wonder if he, in fact, loved the man that was doing this to him. That the pleasure injected from the serum he was forced to take, had deceived his mind so that he couldn't help but wonder if he was enjoying this.

This rape.

Because that was what it was.

That was what he'd always continued to remind himself was happening.