#82 in spiritual on January 30' 2018
Zenith Amir Qureshi a Pakistani Muslim had everything in her life she asked for..Perfect Parents, 2 Bestfriends which are like sisters to her. But never take anything for granted. One incident change her life which was her loving mother death.
After her mother death, she was completely broken. Being the only child of her parents. Her Father takes a decision to send her London to her Aunt Sadeeqa for further studies.
Zenith is not a perfect Muslima but always tried to be become a good Muslim. So this is the story of a Pakistan-Hijabi girl and her journey to a new world which is completely opposite from where she belonged.
P.S= I hope you guys will enjoy her journeyy.. full of excitement,nervousness,strongness. And to find out about how deals with Mr.jerk, you have to read the book Obviously
P.S.S= Being Muslim & Pakistani Doesnot mean we spread terriorism.. just like other religion..Islam Spread peace.. and the terriorists don't have any religion atleast in my dictionary.
- Chapter#1 Au Revoir Pakistan
- Chap#2 Bonjour London
- Chap#3 Lycée
- Chap#4 Salam Alaikum
- Chap#5 Its on
- Chapter#6 Parents
- Ch#7 Step one: Respect
- Chap#8 Oh Na, na, na What's my name?
- Chap#9 You're the first one.
- Chap#10 Welcome to my world Muslim
- Chapter 11# Showing you how real people live.
- Chap#12 Hope is for fools
- Chapter 13# He's actually human
- Chapter# 14 Day 3
- Ch# 15 A night with Mr. yummy
- Ch#16 Welcome home
- Ch#17 A kings breakfast
- Ch#18 The food we eat
- Ch# 19 Could you put 999 on speed dial?
- Ch# 20 Remembering what you ate.
- Ch# 21 This is hafta Bazaar, Enjoy it!
- Ch#22 Let's get ready for the wedding
- Not an update: Ask me anything